Poll

WUTT YALL THINK BOUT THIS...HAHAHA

OVERATED....
28 (77.8%)
FIXED?
8 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: KIMBO SLICE R U SERIOUS!!!!!!!  (Read 1041 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KIMBO SLICE R U SERIOUS!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »
thought da same shit too but why da fuck would they rig it so their golden boy and only asset would lose?? DAT company elitexc is 56 million dollaz down tha hole and kimbo was their only glimpse of hope. And now dat he lost, they fenna be outta business and CBS is gonna cancel they deal. But da management were dumasses fa real, cuz they wouldn't be able to feed kimbo tomato cans for the rest of his career. He would one day have to fight a halfassed fighter and he did yesterday and couldn't last 14 seconds. What a fucken joke kimbo is and what fucken joke I am for not realizing it til now. Fuck kimbo and fuck me. I'M OUT!!! YALL NEVA SEE ME BACK!! KIMBO OUT FOR GOOD!!!

LOL
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 03:43:27 PM »
thought da same shit too but why da fuck would they rig it so their golden boy and only asset would lose?? DAT company elitexc is 56 million dollaz down tha hole and kimbo was their only glimpse of hope. And now dat he lost, they fenna be outta business and CBS is gonna cancel they deal. But da management were dumasses fa real, cuz they wouldn't be able to feed kimbo tomato cans for the rest of his career. He would one day have to fight a halfassed fighter and he did yesterday and couldn't last 14 seconds. What a fucken joke kimbo is and what fucken joke I am for not realizing it til now. Fuck kimbo and fuck me. I'M OUT!!! YALL NEVA SEE ME BACK!! KIMBO OUT FOR GOOD!!!

ur filthy garbage! ;)

BIGWORM

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »
Kimbo might be good for those DVD's were he's fighting on the street. But anyone that follows the sport know's how kimbo is WAY FUCKEN overrated and hasn't fought anyone that is half decent. I respect dude because I respect any man that goes into the ring to fist fight another one on one...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »
It'a a wrap.

Peace out Kimbo.
Get that "Fixed option outta here"
Dude can't take a shot, he got KTFO by a retired  part time MMA fighter with pink hair.
Nuff said.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 10:14:50 PM »
Yup that fight was crazy!!!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »
that was the first fight i seen him in & it lasted 13 seconds big disapointment :o anderson silva bitches

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »
LOL

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 05:01:40 AM »

Picture of Kimbo's posse crying after he got ko'ed

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »
Anyone who thought Kimbo is a good MMA fighter is a dumbass....

I can't fuckin' believe the announcer after the fight. "This is the greatest moment in MMA history" someone needs to slap his ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »
^LMAO, for real...shit definitely looked fishy, though. Who knows? Kimbo coulda' been paid millions to throw the fight like that...it's hard to believe he'd get knocked out that easily. I mean, he didn't look fragile AT ALL in his past fights. But on the real, I think this was just the luck of the draw...Kimbo knew nothing about this guy or his fighting style and he rushed him too quickly. The Seth dude already knew exactly what to expect from Kimbo, so he had the upper hand. The way it ended was really lame. A rematch would definitely hold much different results, no question about it.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 05:33:13 AM »
^LMAO, for real...shit definitely looked fishy, though. Who knows? Kimbo coulda' been paid millions to throw the fight like that...it's hard to believe he'd get knocked out that easily. I mean, he didn't look fragile AT ALL in his past fights. But on the real, I think this was just the luck of the draw...Kimbo knew nothing about this guy or his fighting style and he rushed him too quickly. The Seth dude already knew exactly what to expect from Kimbo, so he had the upper hand. The way it ended was really lame. A rematch would definitely hold much different results, no question about it.

That seth dude has misleading punching power..ANYONE can get caught...and Kimbo did.

Anyone seen the video of that Seth dude doing the same to Sapp LOL? It looked like the Kimbo punch!!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »
he got knocked the fuck out