Author Topic: Dubcnn Exclusive Kim Osorio Interview (Former Source EIC)  (Read 202 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn Exclusive Kim Osorio Interview (Former Source EIC)
« on: October 01, 2008, 03:15:28 AM »

Talking to Kim Osorio was a personal highlight for my own journalist side. Yeah, you’ve seen her everywhere lately with her highly publicized, brilliant book Straight from Source. With so much attention focused on the hoopla -- people constantly questioning her about her scandals, rumored celebrity affairs and the sensational drama surrounding her controversial past – I wanted to approach her from a different angle than the thriving tabloid media vultures for this exclusive Dubcnn interview...I wanted to approach her with integrity.

The facts are the facts. Kim Osorio is an author, media assassin and an illustrious journalist from the Bronx who has worked at the highest level of media -- in a corner office -- as former Editor-In-Chief at The Source Magazine.

And while Benzino, 50 Cent and others continue to throw public shots at her, she has them playing right into her strategy as she toys with the ego and pride of famous ones and turns their own most dangerous weapon against themselves: vanity. It would take a nation of millions to hold her back.

Straight up, Kim Osorio deserves respect for her hustle -- after all, she is a real hip-hop head. With other mad rappers, she might have 99 problems, but a bitch ain’t one.

Straight from the Source is one of Kim Osorio’s defining moments of clarity -- her moment of honesty, so the world can feel her truths. Through her hard knock lifetime, her gift and the curse - she gives you chapters after chapters of her work Check out the inspiring Kim Osorio – Straight from the Source.

Exclusive Kim Osorio Interview

Drop me a line at haywire@dubcnn.com and keep my Official MySpace ringing - I appreciate all the info, news, exclusives, ideas, etc. Also, be sure to leave your feedback on our forums!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn Exclusive Kim Osorio Interview (Former Source EIC)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »
As much as I hate G-Unit/Shady I always thought it was wrong the way Benzino and Mays got The Source involved in that beef.

Nice interview though, ordered the book just now can't wait to read it.

Kim is looking kinda cute btw.  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 04:43:35 AM »
nice interview, props.

nice to see the start of DubCNN Books: "Publicity Stunt – The Art of Noise"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »
didnt all kinds of rappers run thru this industry groupie/ho?
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 10:58:13 PM »
just read the interview......no hard hitting questions at all....'ozone' magazine? the fuck outta here ::)
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD