Author Topic: Usher, Chris Brown, T-pain, Ne-Yo Team Up For "Swagger Like Us" R&B Edition??  (Read 285 times)

Elano

Word on the street, R&B's top guns are gearing up for the "Swagger Like Us":R&B Edition. Yup, you heard right, the R&B world wants to show off their swagger as well. Ok ladies, I know your itching to find out who plans to lay their swaggerific vocals over the Kanye production, so here it goes. SLU: The R&B Edition participants include; Chris Brown, Neyo, Usher, and T-Pain

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Alright, here we go.  Fucking up some more artists/music.  Let's take Usher and Chris Brown off to the side and make a bad ass R&B album.  Not this auto-tone shit, but the classic, lay a bitch down music.  Then take T-Pain and Ne-Yo and have them get shot.
Time for a change...bring it!

Aftershock

• 'G'
ohh please.. i am getting tired of this swagger bullshit

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
LOL...didn't Ne-Yo and Chris have a falling out?

And I'm surprised they don't have Kells on it, even though he'd be better on a "Swagger like us" remix feat. Michael Jackson, Larry Flynt, and Woody Allen

GangstaBoogy

T-Pain? Dude makes good songs but he's not a singer.

I'd rather see Ne-Yo, The Dream, and Ray-J.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

penenstamp

Alright, here we go.  Fucking up some more artists/music.  Let's take Usher and Chris Brown off to the side and make a bad ass R&B album.  Not this auto-tone shit, but the classic, lay a bitch down music.  Then take T-Pain and Ne-Yo and have them get shot.

a classic with Chris Brown?  ::)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This SLU fad is gettin outta hand man!!!