Author Topic: On The 7th With The 7th - "Western Hospitality 11" Is Here (Taje/GIG/Game/Muggs)  (Read 295 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Western Hospitality 11 - Get It Gang Edition

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Western Hospitality 11/&amp;artwork=september7th-westernhospitality11-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Western Hospitality 11/&amp;artwork=september7th-westernhospitality11-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/september7th-westernhospitality11/ (STREAMING AUDIO & EMBEDDABLE PLAYERS)
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-westernhospitality11/ (DOWNLOAD PAGE)

Last Months
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-westernhospitality10/ NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

On The 7th With The 7th - "Western Hospitality 11" Is Here - October 8, 2008 By : Rud

Last month saw the release of the landmark 10th edition of the highly acclaimed Cali Untouchable DJ series by September 7th entitled "Western Hospitality." That release was initially available via our streaming feature or to buy for $3. To celebrate the release of the latest version "Western Hospitality 11" September 7th has given us permission to release "Western Hospitality 10" for free download.

September 7th Presents - Western Hospitality 10 (Free Download Page)

Today, apologies in the slight delay, we can release the new edition "Western Hospitality 11: Get It Gang Edition" for free download and also in our new streaming audio players. The new release features music from the Taje and the Get It Gang as well as Techniec, Tiny Doo, Ambrosi, DJ Muggs & Planet Asia(Pain Language), Big Wy, Mistah FAB, 40 Glocc, Busta Rhymes, Tekneek, B-Real, Young De, Mike Ant, Crooked I, One-2, Roscoe Umali, Federation, C Major, Ca$His, San Quinn, Beeda Weeda, Roccett, The Game, Xzibit, Jelly Roll, Bishop LamontDae One, Tha Warriorz, Amplified, NJD amongst others.

To grab your copy for free and to check out the tracklist and covers hit the link below. You can also stream the release to embed on forums [including the Dubcnn Forums] and your blog/myspace pages using the link below that.

September 7th Presents - Western Hospitality 11 (Download Page)
September 7th Presents - Western Hospitality 11 (Streaming Page)

We urge you to check out the mixtape on the new streaming feature and of course to download it. Your feedback on both the audio players and of course the mixtape via email and on the Dubcnn Forums are welcomed. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the very latest news and media from the Cali Untouchable DJs and of course September 7th.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
This tape go hard dawg...niggaz already know I'm on that get it gang shit..I'm still bumpin they shit right now..them new songs they got on here are crazy!! I fucks wit fab 2! Westcoast stand up...again! 8)

h2k4

Why is Ashy Larry on the cover?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

propz!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

penenstamp

Here's an idea for the next Western Hospitality mixtape:
don't host it ;)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit 7, keep pushin that Westcoast Movement...scratch the haters!!!

midwestryder

don't host it ;)
shut the fuck up ,hater & get a life . every Western Hospitality mixtape is hosted & always wil be .so get over & get a life . mixtapes are suppose to be hosted & tagged . what you are looking for is street albums not mixtapes .
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:49:53 PM by midwestryder »

penenstamp

don't host it ;)
shutthe fcuk ,hater & get a life . every Western Hospitality mixtape is hosred & always wil be .so get over & get a life . mixtapes are suppose to be hosted & tagged . what you are looking for is street albums not mixtapes .

I don't care about most of the songs on these mixtapes, but if there is one that I do like I want to be able to listen to it without the tags.

Fact: hip hop has gone downhill since the overkill of mixtape DJ's. Fans do not want to hear attention whoring DJ's. You're not a fan of rap, so you won't understand.

midwestryder

don't host it ;)
shutthe fcuk ,hater & get a life . every Western Hospitality mixtape is hosred & always wil be .so get over & get a life . mixtapes are suppose to be hosted & tagged . what you are looking for is street albums not mixtapes .

I don't care about most of the songs on these mixtapes, but if there is one that I do like I want to be able to listen to it without the tags.

Fact: hip hop has gone downhill since the overkill of mixtape DJ's. Fans do not want to hear attention whoring DJ's. You're not a fan of rap, so you won't understand.
i am not a fan of rap & i won't understand? what the fuck are you talking about. I am more fan of hip hop & rap then you are . i know more about hip hop & rap then you do,youngster .I am from the old school fool . I grew up On hip hop. i have beeen listening & living hip hop since 1982.so don;t you ever judge me again because you don't know me& you have no idea at all. i am hip hop historian & you are not . so don't come with that bullshit towards me again. i from old school & you are not .so you have no clue at al waht you are talking about at all. you would not that song to if it was not for mixtape dj's back in the days we did not get music early like we do today because of mixtape dj's . back in old school days you would have to wait for the album to get the song .so shut up with your stupid bullshit. no hip hop has went down hill because of the internet & the new school & their fans  not the mixtape dj's. i agree there is too many mixtape dj's.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 03:59:35 PM by midwestryder »

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
don't host it ;)
I dont get what youre saying, get it gang hosted it. 7th created the series. stay in school man  ::)

penenstamp

don't host it ;)
I dont get what youre saying, get it gang hosted it. 7th created the series. stay in school man  ::)

I said don't host it because that chicken head fucks up music for you and I... That is not something Dubcnn should be supporting.

Get It Gang is Taje's, so there's even more reason to not host it.

djrazeone

• 'G'
dope drop...

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
The tape goes man...

thanks for the luv September 7th!! stay tuned for more..!!!
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
That beeda weeda track is harrd, anybody got the instro?

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
Good shit 7th..dem get it gang songs are da shit..dat I luv it song go hard...and they comedy goin hard on dem auto tune artist..lol..  ;D