Author Topic: What Really Went Down With Game and Bishop, Coz Bishop Said Game and Him are Coo  (Read 430 times)

Kilo2

i find it hilarious that u guys find time 2 sleep on game...as much as he's done these past few years...(diss record wise)...he only gets better @ this shit...those lil ass bars bishop had was gabbage...come on man...stop the nonsense...bishop aint wack...but u niggaz love 2 overate him...he comes out wit nigger noize and now he's this dude who cant be fucked wit or somethin...gimme a break... ::)

Game is dope. Don't get me wrong. I mean he has some killer shit from time to time, but he ain't on that Bishop level unless he goes all out and starts spitting like he does on the mixtapes. Album Game = Bishop Winner. Mixtape Game = Challenge. Also, I know you probably don't like to have your spelling corrected, but "gabbage"? Lol.

yea not garbage...gabbage...lol i know u heard it said like that b4...dont be an L7...

and listen 2 what u said...u said game album = bishop winner and game mixtape = challenge...? wtf

y r u even considering his albums as comparison 2 bishop...when he has no album...if anything...compare the mixtapes...and if u know ya shit...u would know that game mixtapes>>>>bishops...

yes that means even yall precious nigger noize...

ykwii vol.1(underated mixtape)
ykwii vol.2(dope)
ykwii vol.3(classic diss fest tape)
ykwii vol.4(arguably his best lyrically...or at least even wit ykwii vol.1)

and if u go 2 his albums...he got plenty of dope songs in which he go hard on...dreams, westside story, don't need ya love, runnin, no more fun n games, hate it or love it, start from scratch, scream on em, too much, 1 night, ol english, compton, house of pain, money...nigga im bout 2 name his whole damn catalog...lol

i think u niggaz got amnesia...and dont get it twisted...im not knockin bishop...i jus dont think he's better in any way...

I'm asuming from what album material we have heard from Bishop - Grow Up and all that shit, he'd be better than Game lyrically album wise. Also, I hated N*gga Noize. I am more of a Confessional and Pope Mobile man myself. I mean Game's mixtape material is solid. Honestly though, I prefer Bishop just a tad bit more.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
i find it hilarious that u guys find time 2 sleep on game...as much as he's done these past few years...(diss record wise)...he only gets better @ this shit...those lil ass bars bishop had was gabbage...come on man...stop the nonsense...bishop aint wack...but u niggaz love 2 overate him...he comes out wit nigger noize and now he's this dude who cant be fucked wit or somethin...gimme a break... ::)

Game is dope. Don't get me wrong. I mean he has some killer shit from time to time, but he ain't on that Bishop level unless he goes all out and starts spitting like he does on the mixtapes. Album Game = Bishop Winner. Mixtape Game = Challenge. Also, I know you probably don't like to have your spelling corrected, but "gabbage"? Lol.

yea not garbage...gabbage...lol i know u heard it said like that b4...dont be an L7...

and listen 2 what u said...u said game album = bishop winner and game mixtape = challenge...? wtf

y r u even considering his albums as comparison 2 bishop...when he has no album...if anything...compare the mixtapes...and if u know ya shit...u would know that game mixtapes>>>>bishops...

yes that means even yall precious nigger noize...

ykwii vol.1(underated mixtape)
ykwii vol.2(dope)
ykwii vol.3(classic diss fest tape)
ykwii vol.4(arguably his best lyrically...or at least even wit ykwii vol.1)

and if u go 2 his albums...he got plenty of dope songs in which he go hard on...dreams, westside story, don't need ya love, runnin, no more fun n games, hate it or love it, start from scratch, scream on em, too much, 1 night, ol english, compton, house of pain, money...nigga im bout 2 name his whole damn catalog...lol

i think u niggaz got amnesia...and dont get it twisted...im not knockin bishop...i jus dont think he's better in any way...

I'm asuming from what album material we have heard from Bishop - Grow Up and all that shit, he'd be better than Game lyrically album wise. Also, I hated N*gga Noize. I am more of a Confessional and Pope Mobile man myself. I mean Game's mixtape material is solid. Honestly though, I prefer Bishop just a tad bit more.

cool........we agree 2 disagree...but we also agree on somethin and that bein they both got talent...so thats str8...lol... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
Recently, like 2 months ago, on WSH he said that Him and Game were cool, i can find the audio, He was on the radio saying Me and Game track comming soon, we cool, we family, all that..

I think Game refused to work with his fagget ass and Bishop got Mad...

Whatever it is,  He is Gonna get, its on.

Consider Dr. Dre makes and breaks artists, I think Dre could be the driving force behind Bishop. So, he could break Game like a fucking twig. Game has never ended anyone's career besides ones who never had one to begin with. So, I think you need to haul your ass back to your third world country in Europe and think about what the fuck you just said.

i dont care where messi from u fuck, i am from Ohio, u fuking vegetable, does it even look like i am from europe by the way i type?

Dre could end Games Career? What is the end of career? Define career end?If Game keeps dropping Hot Singles Enough for 240 000 People to go to the store and buy the shit, than Nobody can end this dudes career/

and Bishop dope? How many threads have you seen people say "I iant really feeling Bishop"??? and How many threads have you seen "I aint really feeling Game:"

Why do Random People like Ray J, Khaled, Sheek Louch, Lloyd,Bone thugs,Snoop, WC, Cube and Others Put Game on their songs/albums? Why dont they push Bishop?

You would anwer and say "Becoz Game is known to the music and people more than Bishop, but wait a min, What Makes Game more established and known? His name?Face? His Tatts?  Or the fact that Maybe he drops hotter music than Bishop and People like him more.

And as far as Wax beef goes, Game will tear his ass into peaces, Do your homework fagget,Game will battle the fuck outta anybody.
I see game has anotha mascot...lol...and like most of them doesn't know what he's talkin bout...let start with some facts. Game started this whole fiasco by dissin bishop on a mixtape song which was unprovoked and ironically is the same song in which he dissed glasses malone..hmmm..and that was at a time when both bishop and glasses were first getting a lot of their buzz..seems to me like game got threatened by the emergence of new westcoast rappers..and in bishops case, a lil jealous that dre gave his attention to someone else..game later apologized..lol...then went bi polar again and needed some attention. so a day after calling bishop to the stage in houston and playing nice..(which that photo is from) he again dissed him and all the other new west rappers on the radio...now knowing the truth someone(jayceon) soundz like a hater and a lil stalkerish by saying that he gon break into dre's house if dre doesn't answer his calls..lol...but what do I know..lol..

You hit the nail on the head main man. Props to you dude.
No doubt homie.

Jimmy H.

Here's my take on things.  I thought Hittman was dope as fuck but look what happened to him.  Rakim, dope as fuck but look what happened to him.  Joell Ortiz, don't really like him but I can respect the talent.  And look what happened to him.  Bishop is a great lyricist but is not a dope artist.  He too will most likely feel the hand of Iovine once Detox drops.  He needs Aftermath to drop his project because I doubt another major will pick him up.  Game on mixtapes and even on albums > Bishop because he is the superior artist.
But I kind of look at Bishop in a different situation. Outside of the 2001 appearances and a few things here and there, Hittman wasn't really on that thick of a buzz. He didn't do the Up In Smoke Tour and his guest spots outside of that one album weren't really there. Bishop to me seems more like Game before his buzz got big. I recall people thinking Game was on the verge of getting dropped before he did the Vibe Awards and an official single hit. Let's not forget that "Westside Story" and "Higher" were given similiar treatment as "Grow Up". Bishop might end up getting dropped. Anything is possible with these labels but it doesn't seem as likely as most think. I figure they will at least see how Detox performs.

godlike25

Recently, like 2 months ago, on WSH he said that Him and Game were cool, i can find the audio, He was on the radio saying Me and Game track comming soon, we cool, we family, all that..

Consider Dr. Dre makes and breaks artists, I think Dre could be the driving force behind Bishop. So, he could break Game like a fucking twig. Game has never ended anyone's career besides ones who never had one to begin with. So, I think you need to haul your ass back to your third world country in Europe and think about what the fuck you just said.

i dont care where messi from u fuck, i am from Ohio, u fuking vegetable, does it even look like i am from europe by the way i type?

Dre could end Games Career? What is the end of career? Define career end?If Game keeps dropping Hot Singles Enough for 240 000 People to go to the store and buy the shit, than Nobody can end this dudes career/

and Bishop dope? How many threads have you seen people say "I iant really feeling Bishop"??? and How many threads have you seen "I aint really feeling Game:"

Why do Random People like Ray J, Khaled, Sheek Louch, Lloyd,Bone thugs,Snoop, WC, Cube and Others Put Game on their songs/albums? Why dont they push Bishop?

You would anwer and say "Becoz Game is known to the music and people more than Bishop, but wait a min, What Makes Game more established and known? His name?Face? His Tatts?  Or the fact that Maybe he drops hotter music than Bishop and People like him more.

And as far as Wax beef goes, Game will tear his ass into peaces, Do your homework fagget,Game will battle the fuck outta anybody.
I see game has anotha mascot...lol...and like most of them doesn't know what he's talkin bout...let start with some facts. Game started this whole fiasco by dissin bishop on a mixtape song which was unprovoked and ironically is the same song in which he dissed glasses malone..hmmm..and that was at a time when both bishop and glasses were first getting a lot of their buzz..seems to me like game got threatened by the emergence of new westcoast rappers..and in bishops case, a lil jealous that dre gave his attention to someone else..game later apologized..lol...then went bi polar again and needed some attention. so a day after calling bishop to the stage in houston and playing nice..(which that photo is from) he again dissed him and all the other new west rappers on the radio...now knowing the truth someone(jayceon) soundz like a hater and a lil stalkerish by saying that he gon break into dre's house if dre doesn't answer his calls..lol...but what do I know..lol..

False, When?

Game went at Bishop on 100 bars, and than Bishop said himself that Game and Him Squshed it.

U lied fagget, u lied twice, first

1) U siad Game went at Bishop Again.When Was That?

2)What other rappers he dissed on the radio? Thats 100% False, not only is that False, its tottaly Made up,

3)What Show in huston? Game was never touring in H Town, Lie,. Thats 3 Lies on You, fagget, i dont know if u a groupie or a fagget that likes to make up rumors.

5) U said that GAme got Bishop on Stage? And that Dissed him, thats another lie, We Hurricane Game and TRBWS Staff collect all Games Radio And TV appearances,

The only Time Game has mentioned About Bishop is here, Here is the Link u lying fagget ass clown

1)He says that He is feeling Bishop and ALl them Dudes, but nobody has stepped up, he hopes somebody does, Thats the only Interview Game has said about  Bishop, U lying Bitch ass Fagget..Trynna Put Games Name in the dirt By Lying??? Damn, At least SPeak the True stuff,

http://hurricane-game.net/2008/07/22/the-game-at-kube-93-summer-jam/

2)This is the Interview Bishop Says That He wanna work with Game, they are Cool and All. He says alot, He did Speak on Game apologising, which is Fine, Game is Bipolar, But He did Apologise, So Whats Up?

I wanna know why you lie? Why Did you have to Make things up, did you think we dont know what we talking about? Did you think you could just make things up and Pretend that its true and Tell us that Game dissed Bishop, Than apologised, which was true, than u said he dissed him again, which wasnt true, than apologised again, which wasnt true, than Got Him at the Show, which wasnt true as Game never dida s how in H town, than u said he dissed West Coast niggaz on the radio twice, which was a total lie.

Damn Homie. YOu from Spiderloc.com forums right?

godlike25

You hit the nail on the head main man. Props to you dude.

No He Did not, He made up like 5 things that werent true, Specially Game dissing West Coast Niggaz, He only said that When He was on BET in 2006, Im my Hood, and He said West Coast Niggaz are either Too lazy or cant Write.

Was that a diss or a kick to motivate niggaz to start working and grinding? Same bitch ass nigga gonna say Game was talking shit and than go to dubcnn and make a thread about How West Coast is dead, they cant Do this and that.

Thats all he said and i am sure he wasnt talking about that.

He didnt put no nail nowhere, only thing he did is made things up, thinking that everbody here is a fool and will belive him.

Not me homie, not me.

Game is a fool for dissing the dude,agree, but that dont mean that u can come here and maje shit up and spread false information.

godlike25

QUote "Me And Game are cool, You gonna see Game and Bishop Track Together Very Soon"

2nd Of August, 2008, So What happened between That and Now?

This is not a hate thread, i tried to Make The Other THread, TO Understand and Disscuss The reasons

Why Bishop Dissed Game now In Paris, When on Aug the2nd He said that They are cool.

My Guess is: Game didnt wanna work with Bishop, so Bishop WEnt at Him

What Else U think happened behind the Scenes/

Note to the Haters, Me and My Staff Track down every single Move Game makes to hurricane game webiste,

Any Efforts To Make up Rumors, False Radio Interview Shit, Or whatever will Fail, Due to Huge Archive we have. So Dont even Try it.

ABN

i´ll merge this with the other topic, it´s not necessary to start a new thread about the same thing.