Author Topic: San Diego Peeps  (Read 186 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
San Diego Peeps
« on: October 11, 2008, 01:05:09 AM »
where the fuck do y'all work and how the fuck can i get a job out there? i'm lookin like crazy and every employer wants like 10 years experience in every field ,lol.

anyways i'm getting my B.S. In Business Administration in March and i'm looking to move out there with a job around that time. what do y'all suggest?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: San Diego Peeps
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 01:22:35 AM »
where the fuck do y'all work and how the fuck can i get a job out there? i'm lookin like crazy and every employer wants like 10 years experience in every field ,lol.

anyways i'm getting my B.S. In Business Administration in March and i'm looking to move out there with a job around that time. what do y'all suggest?
You're not alone.  Start off from temp to hire agency and gain exp.  Look for entry level.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »
Yeah, the job market is tough. You just gotta apply like crazy. Even for jobs that you're over qualified for. If the company is interested in you, they will find a position for you. Me, personally, I'm in the banking industry.
My Future Wife:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 08:20:18 AM »
Robertos is hiring.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »
is that place good? i just peeped the web site  and i want to eat there.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
is that place good? i just peeped the web site  and i want to eat there.

its alright. Pretty much the most generic of the taco shops in SD tho. The places I like better:

Quatros Milpas (Logan Ave)
El Portal (Mission Valley)
El Cotixan
Lolitas (Chula Vista)

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »
Quatro Milpas is the fucking spot! I been going there for years. Best chicken burritos/tacos/tortillas ever. The taco shop on El Cajon Blvd. off the 15 is the bomb too.
My Future Wife:

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »
The barrel on 69th and imperial is the bizness for that quick ghetto fix.  Otherwise I fux with Carnitas Urupan in lemon Grove, Casa de Pico in Grossmont, Old Town Mexican Cafe in Old Town, Mario's in La mesa and El Indio by the airport.  CHea!

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »
The barrel on 69th and imperial is the bizness for that quick ghetto fix.  Otherwise I fux with Carnitas Urupan in lemon Grove, Casa de Pico in Grossmont, Old Town Mexican Cafe in Old Town, Mario's in La mesa and El Indio by the airport.  CHea!

yeah, when i was a kid the barrel was always the shit. But i think Quatros Milpas is the best shit in SD