Author Topic: 10 reasons why Rick Ross should´ve told the truth(dunno if it´s been posted)  (Read 300 times)

ABN

1. People who “hustle” or sell drugs or whatever Rick Ross has claimed to do always have a “cover,” so being a Corrections Officer could have easily been a cover for him. Then he could have straight flipped it, and been like a crooked cop (even though COs aren’t really police) and made music about that, ultimately selling more than he does because he really doesn’t sell that much in this climate.

2. When did having a job become unacceptable in hip-hop?? If Ross indeed were a c.o. before his rap days, then at least, he had checks coming in. It could have easily inspired other aspiring artists to stay focused on their dreams because dreams can come true and one day maybe they too could own a house with a pool that has a very not so attractive face at the bottom of it (see that MTV cribs episode for clarity).

3. Akon had already set a precedent in these type of incidents, and Ross is not even as big as Akon, so why would he follow his lead and risk the backlash. It’s not like he has a song that says he WASN’T a corrections officer.

4. Computers, research, documents are all pretty easy to find for…um….RESEARCHERS…didn’t he know someone was going to go find them? Doesn’t Rick Ross know he would have been exposed in a matter of days?

5. Milli Vanilli (LOL)

6. Imagine the press he could have gotten behind a story (which he could have made up since we know he’s already capable of lying) about a corrections officer who met some drug dealers in jail and then ultimately was able to turn his boring ass day job into a life of luxury.

7. There would have now been a very good reason why he grew that atrocious beard in the first place. He could have said that he used to whip a lot of ass in jail and the criminals would be looking for him so he hid behind the bush on his face.

8. He could have said that that’s how he met Foxy Brown. Plus, I’m sure they could both use friends in the system.

9. In hip-hop, there are a lot more worse things to be than a corrections officer, one of which is being a fraud.

10. Maybe he has some better pics of himself back then, and he would have been able to circulate them to make up for the one above….where, by the way, he looks a lot happier than I’ve ever seen him look in a rap video.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Agreed

kemizt

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
Hes the worst kind of snitch he be snitching on himself why couldn't he just say thats another fatass niggah.

Archetype

Hes the worst kind of snitch he be snitching on himself why couldn't he just say thats another fatass niggah.

lol

da_notorious_mack

i keep getting visions of ross beatin inmates half to death with a baton whilst screamin "who the boss..im the boss...boss boss etc etc"

ABN

i keep getting visions of ross beatin inmates half to death with a baton whilst screamin "who the boss..im the boss...boss boss etc etc"
  ;D

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He lost alot of respect for not being str8 up

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
  ;D

LOL

triiillaaaaa

Rouuss da boouusss

Fuckin Funny

Waaaah

ABN

;D

LOL

triiillaaaaa

Rouuss da boouusss

Fuckin Funny

Waaaah
-what does Triple C stand for?
"Carol City Corre...Carol City Cartel. we lock...we pushing"
"whaaaaaaat!! trillaaaaaaa!!!!"
"Raaaaaauuuuus the baaaauuuus"
"i lock niggas up"
:laugh: