Author Topic: Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation for the Ps3  (Read 299 times)

NotoriousTDA

Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation for the Ps3
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:53:36 PM »
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/SOCOM_U_S_Navy_SEALs_Confrontation

Ive played socom 2 on the ps2 and man, this game is going to be unreal. Honestly it has the best online gaming ive ever played. My buddy downloaded the beta and we were playing it for a bit, and im stoked to buy this shit. It drops on the 14th i believe. Its def better then COD, so anybody that liked that will love this shit. Everybody pick this up so we can start a clan and do it big! Sucka Free i see you! Another feature i like about it compared to COD, is that there isnt open mic, you have to press circle to speak and one person talks at a time, which i think makes for better communication, rather then having 16 guys all yelling at each other at the same time.

Im picking this shit up, let me know if you are!

NotoriousTDA is the name!

E. J. Rizo

Re: Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation for the Ps3
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »
just picked this up but havent had the chance to play it... i have loved all the other SOCOM games and for it to come with a Free official PS3 Bluetooth ear piece is nice.... anyway let me know when you guys get online... my PSN tag is RizoMan

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »
is it dope??? any reviews from the guys that got it? its pretty cheap for a new release

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 01:47:27 AM »
I love it... kinda was a little wack that you had to download the update before to play it but it is great just like the old games... but beter graphics and of course new shit... i have had good times with it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 01:50:02 AM »
I love it... kinda was a little wack that you had to download the update before to play it but it is great just like the old games... but beter graphics and of course new shit... i have had good times with it.

kool, thinkin bout gettin it

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 01:53:04 AM »
i paid $60 for it since it came with the official headset (bluetooth) for the PS3 and it works really well... good headset.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 04:46:08 PM »
my buddy downloaded his on the ps3 then somehow loaded it to my ps3 so i got it for free. The onyl thing is when he is playing i cant play it  :-\ but i think im going out tonight to buy that sheeit!!!

THE MAPS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! Crossroads, desert glory, and frostfire are lookin nice!!! those are some socom classics right there!!!

Methodman and streetlife are down with socom. Check the freestyle:

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »
my buddy downloaded his on the ps3 then somehow loaded it to my ps3 so i got it for free. The onyl thing is when he is playing i cant play it  :-\ but i think im going out tonight to buy that sheeit!!!

THE MAPS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! Crossroads, desert glory, and frostfire are lookin nice!!! those are some socom classics right there!!!

Methodman and streetlife are down with socom. Check the freestyle:

yeah those 3 oldschool maps are straight Classics.