Author Topic: NEW YOUNG LIFE FREESTYLE VIDEO "IT'S LIFE"  (Read 153 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
NEW YOUNG LIFE FREESTYLE VIDEO "IT'S LIFE"
« on: October 20, 2008, 10:35:11 AM »

Description:
Taydoe reports "Young Life's label is Farwest Ent. and working through Universal Music Group"

*BIO*
Young Life is a 20 year-old rapper from the streets of Compton. Although he is young, he has a street mentality and credibility beyond his years. Growing up in an evironment surrounded by violence and gangs, he found his refuge in music. Life is not only a rapper, he is a story-teller. Never the one to write down his verses, he is naturally lyrically talented and is often compared to the likes of Jay-Z. Life got the opportunity to work with some of hip hop's most talented MC's and producers when he became a member of The Game's Black Wall Street team. With a popoular mixtape to his name "Compton Life", Life has proved his lyrical ability and built a strong fan base. What makes him different from many of the other rappers in the game, is his SWAGGER. With a good combination of confidence and talent behind him, Life is on his way to being on top of the game. Check out his myspace via http://www.myspace.com/youngcomptonlife

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: NEW YOUNG LIFE FREESTYLE VIDEO "IT'S LIFE"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »
anyone got this on mp3 or can get it into mp3?

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 11:12:37 AM »
He's really starting to make a name for himself and putting himself out there more.  'Bout time.  Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
This whole week has been Life week. New songs, album news, videos. Damn. Huge props. Life always been in my top 10 since the begining. Farr West/West Side Jerkk Gang baby!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

only just come out homie, theres a mixtape coming out soon with skee and kris stylez!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

only just come out homie, theres a mixtape coming out soon with skee and kris stylez!

cool cant wait... ill cop a hard copy of this mos definatley

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 01:05:19 PM »

Yeah man. K Stylez hit me up about it last week.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
He's been biting Lil Waynes flow for awhile now, especially on this song. Still dope though!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »
He's been biting Lil Waynes flow for awhile now, especially on this song. Still dope though!!!
Yeah man. I prefer dudes old flow. It was crazy. Listen to any of his shit up until 2007.