Author Topic: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee  (Read 1526 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »
are yall kidding, NIK looks forward to this kind of news!! Now if the Lakers play great, he can say what a warrior Kobe is....and if they lose, he can blame the injury. Its PERFECT!!!!
Fair enough, but let me ask you this: How is that wrong? A player is limited when he gets injuried and shouldn't be expected to play 100%, but if a player does fight through it and helps his team to a victory wouldn't that show the warrior in him?

It could...or it could make some (Kobe types) more likely to draw attention to injuries by cringing on every play. Scratch that, cringing on defense.....but playing perfectly fine on offense. Until he's running back down the court on D again....then more cringing. lol. Everybody wants to be the injured superhero i guess. lol

Not to mention, youre defending Kobe when i was taking a shot at NIK. NIK likes to draw attention to Kobe's little scratches every chance he gets so that he has an excuse if the Lakers lose.

Right...cuz I made this thread. ::)

Either way, Lakers>>>Spurs. Kobe>>>Duncan. 15>>>4. Get over it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »
are yall kidding, NIK looks forward to this kind of news!! Now if the Lakers play great, he can say what a warrior Kobe is....and if they lose, he can blame the injury. Its PERFECT!!!!
Fair enough, but let me ask you this: How is that wrong? A player is limited when he gets injuried and shouldn't be expected to play 100%, but if a player does fight through it and helps his team to a victory wouldn't that show the warrior in him?

Tone's just mad that his Spurs are dying...

lol right. My team is run too well to be dying. We've been the model franchise in the NBA the last 10 yrs. Theyre just patient and dont tend to make desperation moves. They know theyll be a strong team, and can afford to wait until theres a free agent class with players or a player they want. They arent like the Lakers. They dont simply go for Superstars and headlines. They build teams to win championships, not just put fans in seats.

You don't make any sense...Lakers are the greatest AND most glorified sports franchise GLOBALLY. Just because no one likes to watch the boring ass Spurs play doesn't mean the Lakers can't be a remarkably efficient franchise, known for being all about the rings, AND be an entertaining team to watch at the same time...we only accept quality basketball in LA and San Antonio can only wish to attain our level of success throughout the years. How many franchises do you know that started rebuilding in
04-'05 and were contenders for the championship 3 years later. LOL. Don't get mad cuz my team shits on yours in every way possible. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »

It could...or it could make some (Kobe types) more likely to draw attention to injuries by cringing on every play. Scratch that, cringing on defense.....but playing perfectly fine on offense. Until he's running back down the court on D again....then more cringing. lol. Everybody wants to be the injured superhero i guess. lol

Not to mention, youre defending Kobe when i was taking a shot at NIK. NIK likes to draw attention to Kobe's little scratches every chance he gets so that he has an excuse if the Lakers lose.

Ill give you 1.5 out of 3 there Scittles. Lakers > Spurs (historically). Spurs > Lakers (recent history  ;)). Duncan = Best PF of all time, Kobe = 2nd best SG of all time (maybe 3rd). So when they make an ALL NBA starting 5, Duncans chances of being included are greater then Kobe's. But I will give you the, 15>4. Even though most of those were before you were born.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »

Ill give you 1.5 out of 3 there Scittles. Lakers > Spurs (historically). Spurs > Lakers (recent history  ;)). Duncan = Best PF of all time, Kobe = 2nd best SG of all time (maybe 3rd). So when they make an ALL NBA starting 5, Duncans chances of being included are greater then Kobe's. But I will give you the, 15>4. Even though most of those were before you were born.

Look up the word recent...What happened when the Lakers faced the Spurs recently? And who was the MVP recently...Lakers>Spurs Kobe>Duncan Magic Johnson>Sleep Floyd Kaeem Abdul Jabbar>David Robinson Phil Jackson>Greg Poppavich Los Angeles>>>>>>>>>>San Antonio

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 04:57:43 PM »

Look up the word recent...What happened when the Lakers faced the Spurs recently? And who was the MVP recently...Lakers>Spurs Kobe>Duncan Magic Johnson>Sleep Floyd Kaeem Abdul Jabbar>David Robinson Phil Jackson>Greg Poppavich Los Angeles>>>>>>>>>>San Antonio
CHECK YO PM'z MITCH!!!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 04:58:55 PM »
LOL NIK, obviously all time the Lakers are better than the Spurs and that cant be debated but the last 10 years the Spurs have been a better franchise than the lakers, and you cant say the lakers are the best franchise ever in sports when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of basketball, The Celtics are, you know that NIK

DIP DIP SET SET

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
LOL NIK, obviously all time the Lakers are better than the Spurs and that cant be debated but the last 10 years the Spurs have been a better franchise than the lakers, and you cant say the lakers are the best franchise ever in sports when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of basketball, The Celtics are, you know that NIK

the Lakers are about to be the team of the Decade when they win the championship this season

and the celtics went 20+ years with out a championship and they were bad for alot of those years

Lakers>Celtics

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:46 PM »
hyperextended knee is nothing for Kobe
lol...thats what u always say...

Losing in the playoffs   is nothing for kobe!
Insert any problem^

he loses alot agasint the Spurs.......4-1 in the playoffs against tim Duncan 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 05:03:37 PM »
paul peirce woulda come back in the game  :D hah

yeah but Paul was born in Oakland, raised in Inglewood...

Kobes Italian...

you enjoy being a Dumb nigga?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »

Kobes Italian...

racist!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 05:10:45 PM »

threepeat>one and done every year. the recent Spurs arent even a dynasty...as for the Celtics,  they're nowhere near the Lakers as a collective franchise. Lakers never had a 20 year drought ala Boston and have put together way more historic and globally recognized dynasties. 8)

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

threepeat>one and done every year. the recent Spurs arent even a dynasty...as for the Celtics,  they're nowhere near the Lakers as a collective franchise. Lakers never had a 20 year drought ala Boston and have put together way more historic and globally recognized dynasties. 8)

id take being competitive every year for 10 years strait and winning 4 titles.....over a 3 peat and being irrelevant for the other half of the decade.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »

Kobes Italian...

from the looks of your sig (Gasol), its not just NIK, and yourself probably who have a mancrushes on Kobe... :camp:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »

but 1954-1970 don't matter at all right??

then 7 of the next 8 years after 71

either way 17 > 14 and its silly to say otherwise
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 03:40:07 AM »
the lakers are NOT "the greatest AND most glorified sports franchise GLOBALLY"...that prestige probably belongs to the yankees (although they havent done shit recently) or some soccer club in england.  the manchester united claim to have 330M fans world wide :D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.