Author Topic: Manchester United is giving Celtic a reality check  (Read 182 times)

penenstamp

Manchester United is giving Celtic a reality check
« on: October 21, 2008, 01:25:13 PM »
3-0, haha

Jome

Re: Manchester United is giving Celtic a reality check
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
2 offside goals.. funny how the penalties & offside goals are allowed when it comes to Uniteds advantage. Not that Celtic is close to competing for the win though.

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 01:30:11 PM »
2 offside goals.. funny how the penalties & offside goals are allowed when it comes to Uniteds advantage. Not that Celtic is close to competing for the win though.

All I have is ceefax. Why would anyone watch a game with Celtic (no offense though) when Juve-Real is on?

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
Because pro-English Norwegian broadcasters would prioritize ManU and Liverpool before ANY other European team.. ?

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
2 offside goals.. funny how the penalties & offside goals are allowed when it comes to Uniteds advantage.

Stop whining  :P

Rooney, player of the month  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 02:03:31 PM »

All I have is ceefax. Why would anyone watch a game with Celtic (no offense though) when Fenerbahce - Arsenal is on?
  ;)

Because pro-English Norwegian broadcasters would prioritize ManU and Liverpool before ANY other European team.. ?

Yeah, I HATE that.. But wait, they're not even pro-English, pro Man U and Liverpool...  >:(
Broadcasting Aalborg - Man U instead of Arsenal - Porto...

kemizt

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »

All I have is ceefax. Why would anyone watch a game with Celtic (no offense though) when Fenerbahce - Arsenal is on?
  ;)

Yeah, I HATE that.. But wait, they're not even pro-English, pro Man U and Liverpool...  >:(

Everybody wants to watch the top club in the world
Everybody wants to watch the best player in the world
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other games going on..sorry
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

;)

Everybody wants to watch the top club in the world
Everybody wants to watch the best player in the world
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other games going on..sorry

lol

kemizt

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
Utd were gud 2nite! Rooney was on FIRE!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »
Typical Utd at Old Trafford, 2 goals that should never have stood. To get a result down there you need a strong ref and a bit of luck, we had neither. Not an embarassing result by any means though, just beaten by a better team with a much bigger cheque book - no shame in that. They brung a player off the bench who's value is more than our entire squad's put together, we brung on an SPL journeyman, that's the difference.

I'm still putting a bet on for 1 - 0 Celtic at Parkhead and that we'll take 9 points from our 3 games left and qualify.

Keep The Faith.

The Maestro

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »
Unfortunately the better team won, with the help of lady luck :(

ManU have far superior players and deserved to win even without the 2 offside goals.

In saying that I think we coulda sneaked a result if we didn't have the injurys we did!

Still believe we can take points off them at CP as its a tough place for any team to go!