Author Topic: LOL @ Gregg Popovich  (Read 1090 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: LOL @ Gregg Popovich
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
^ so in football your teams are the NY Giants / NY Jets...

and in baseball you're a Yankees fan...

but in basketball you're a Celtics fan? why not the Knicks you worthless slut?
What's there to like about the Bricks?  Maybe he's not a fan of their pansy color scheme, blue & orange.  Not everyone is gonna be a fan of every local team.  For college sports, I like UCLA except in football.  They do a great job in making me not like them in football[i'm a Michigan football fan :( ].  It happens.  I'm from the west coast, only west coast teams I like to watch is the seahawks, oilers, & fresno st. football.  Most teams I like are from the midwest & east coast.
There's a dude who liked all the boston sports teams except N.E.[cowboys fan] & got dissed for it.  Lebron never liked the local teams[Bulls, Yankees, & Cowboys]  Donyell Marshall liked all Philly teams except the Eagles[steelers]

And getting back to the main topic, Dopeovich coulda ripped off the Grizzlies themselves but didn't.  Somebody shoulda raised this kinda ruckus when they did a babe ruth with rodman.  Yeah, Will Perdue was a better player with S.A. but made no impact like Rodman did with the Bulls.  Shoot, I knew when they gave him away to the Bulls, they had a great chance to go 70 wins even win more titles.  And he shoulda stayed with the grizzly beard look.

No excuses. There's no such thing as a real Celtics fan. Well except Kevin McHale.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:21 AM »
got his younger, better brother

LMAO

Poo Gas-hole is a female and you know it.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »

LMAO

Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LaMarcus Aldridge

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 03:20:05 AM »
Bitter, yet right. It was beyond comprehension. Shady & sheisty.
if it wasnt the Lakers it would have been someone else....i have a feeling if Dallas would have gotten Pau you wouldnt understand wtf homeless lookin Popovich's problem was.

I ain't like that, man. If Dallas woulda traded Barea for Gasol while Cuban and Chris Wallace were golf buddies, I damn sure would have understood where Popovich was coming from.

Expiring Contract, J. Critt, Marc Gasol, 1st Round Picks>>>>>Barea>>>>>believing you're a vampire

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 03:22:05 AM »

LMAO

youre just mad cuz oden will never be as good as him. :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 03:24:01 AM »
if it wasnt the Lakers it would have been someone else....i have a feeling if Dallas would have gotten Pau you wouldnt understand wtf homeless lookin Popovich's problem was.

I ain't like that, man. If Dallas woulda traded Barea for Gasol while Cuban and Chris Wallace were golf buddies, I damn sure would have understood where Popovich was coming from.

Expiring Contract, J. Critt, Marc Gasol, 1st Round Picks>>>>>Barea>>>>>believing you're a vampire

You get the idea though, don't you? Personal getting ass nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 03:26:24 AM »

LOL. Did that hurt? My bad, I was only playin...

Of course I get the idea...I just dont think it was nearly as bad a trade as some people make it seem.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 11:40:42 AM »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

LMAO

youre just mad cuz oden will never be as good as him. :-*

the post was so nice you had to respond twice?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »
^huh?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »

LOL. Did that hurt? My bad, I was only playin...

Of course I get the idea...I just dont think it was nearly as bad a trade as some people make it seem.

Yeah it really wasn't. The Bulls offered Memphis more but about a year before we landed him but they said no because they wanted to make things work with Gasol. But as time went by teams started to think he wasn't on the table. Plus, believe it or not, teams were questioning if he was even worth trading for (they thought his attitude would be a problem).

Could other teams have offered more talent? Sure. Would it have resulted in them going to the finals? Not at all. Any other team would've had to trade so much young talent that it would've resulted in Gasol's new team looking as flimsy as the Grizzlies did.

The trade was obviously a steal but it makes sense if you read what I just explained.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 03:00:43 AM »
Marc Gasol is Pretty good....in the last 25 SEC he had a block, O.Reb and forced the Magic in to a Turnover....Griizz Won

and he had a double-double in his 1st game

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »
lol @ Lakers fans who know they woulda flipped out if Gasol went somewhere else for nothing, lmao! ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »
I want Marc Gasol back.