Author Topic: Spurs fires Ramos, Poyet, Alvarez & Comolli !!! (New coach: Harry Redknapp)  (Read 118 times)

Jome

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/clubannouncement251008.html

Club announcement

The Club can announce that Damien Comolli, Sporting Director, Juande Ramos, Head Coach and First Team Coaches, Marcos Alvarez and Gus Poyet, have left the Club, with immediate effect. We wish them well.

Clive Allen, Development Squad Coach, and Alex Inglethorpe, Youth Team Manager, will take charge for Sunday's League match against Bolton.

An announcement will be made on First Team coaching staff in due course.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4393516,00.html

Redknapp 'agrees' Spurs deal
Portsmouth boss set for White Hart Lane

Harry Redknapp has confirmed to Sky Sports News that he is going to be the next manager of Tottenham Hotspur.

Shortly after confirming the departure of manager Juande Ramos, sporting director Damien Comolli and assistant boss Gus Poyet - Spurs confirmed they had made a move for Redknapp.

Portsmouth quickly agreed to Spurs' offer of £5million for their manager and now Redknapp is on his way to North London.

What the motherfuck...  ???

Being a Spurs fan is like dipping in and out of bad nightmare, with no chance of waking up..  :-X

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sorry, kompis  :laugh:

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
i know.. this came as a total shock when i woke up this morning... thing is tho, im suprised ramos has gone.. i was led to believe that cos his on such a high yearly wage that if we sacked him we was looking at a big compensation pay off like in the area's of (15M +).. Im just hoping that we can start getting on with our season, and just get away from the bottom of the table.. i know our seasons a right off already, but i have some big bets on tottenham finishing higher then westham so for my sake i hope we can just catch them up and try to edge them on points and a position.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

Didnt see this one coming, good in the short term not si sure about long term.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson