Author Topic: x raided demo tape SUPER RARE  (Read 430 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: x raided demo tape SUPER RARE
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 11:03:48 PM »
this cd was befor he went to prison . x raided has done i think 6 cd over the phone . people on this board sleep on him but hey if u wanan hear more x raided pm me . i got all his cd

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 11:24:03 PM »
this cd was befor he went to prison . x raided has done i think 6 cd over the phone . people on this board sleep on him but hey if u wanan hear more x raided pm me . i got all his cd

Was this ever released thru a label?  If not, shoot it over if you can.  I think a lot of people don't talk about him because it takes so long for him to release a project.  Obviously, with his situation it's hard for him to release a project but how long has he been saying he was going to release "Unforgiven Vol. 2"?  He's released some wack projects in the mean time which, to me, turned me off on listening to his new stuff.  Same with Lynch.

ktothac

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »
good lookin

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 12:26:05 AM »

Was this ever released thru a label?  If not, shoot it over if you can.  I think a lot of people don't talk about him because it takes so long for him to release a project.  Obviously, with his situation it's hard for him to release a project but how long has he been saying he was going to release "Unforgiven Vol. 2"?  He's released some wack projects in the mean time which, to me, turned me off on listening to his new stuff.  Same with Lynch.
tell me about it him and lynch just kinda stoped making new stuff

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »

isn't lynch's "dinner & a movie"(not sure if thats the right name) supposed to drop today or some shit...all i remember is he said its gonna b out by this halloween...

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 12:47:07 AM »

isn't lynch's "dinner & a movie"(not sure if thats the right name) supposed to drop today or some shit...all i remember is he said its gonna b out by this halloween...

na i wish . he put a new song out with him and cos like 3 months ago other than that no clue whats he has been up to

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 08:20:28 AM »
the poor sound quality ruins most of his catalog for me. it's really a damn shame though.

Shango

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 08:28:28 AM »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
the poor sound quality ruins most of his catalog for me. it's really a damn shame though.

if your talking about x well its done over the phone what do u expect