Author Topic: Guys, come here and let me know...  (Read 719 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: Guys, come here and let me know...
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2008, 01:25:05 PM »
-brunettes not blonds
-handful of ass
-handful of tetas
-nice curves
-beautiful face
-intelligent. no dumb chicks
-good personality
-good humor
-good entertainment taste
-no ho qualities
-ambitious
-strong willed

dude if thats the only girl you go for i bet you dont get much pussy  ;D

i met a girl on the weekend, she was super fly (looks, seemed cool, dressed nice/not like a ho), macked her for a while then got too drunk and let her slip  :'(

Ha! That sucks. That happens to me alot. I got a friend who has most of those qualities. Her only flaw is that she almost exclusively dates douchebags.
My Future Wife:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »
Two XXL chromosomes, a pussy, and I'm good to go.

Ah, that explains the "Mrs Sikotic" situation.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:06 PM »
Never met a girl with model looks that has a good sense of humor, intelligence or personality. If you're lucky, a beautiful girl will just have one.

Crazy shit, but i used to date this female who was a model...and actually hella cool. Pretty much all the shit you listed. She was French, but African decent. Fine as hell. I dunno what it was about her tho that used to annoy the shit outta me. Real shit, I think it was her accent. Plus, she used to always say i was too ghetto. wtf?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2008, 09:51:38 PM »
Never met a girl with model looks that has a good sense of humor, intelligence or personality. If you're lucky, a beautiful girl will just have one.

Crazy shit, but i used to date this female who was a model...and actually hella cool. Pretty much all the shit you listed. She was French, but African decent. Fine as hell. I dunno what it was about her tho that used to annoy the shit outta me. Real shit, I think it was her accent. Plus, she used to always say i was too ghetto. wtf?
She was born outside the US though right? Those seem like the only girls that got their shit together AND are beautiful. US bitches be damaged goods for the most part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE