Author Topic: BISHOP LAMONT'S RESPONSE TO BLACK WALLZ X.O.  (Read 1334 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: BISHOP LAMONT'S RESPONSE TO BLACK WALLZ X.O.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »
I still don't get how you want to do a song with somebody, then they diss you, you don't say anything back except chuuch, you back cool with them again, and now you want to do a song with them again and when they don't do it you diss them. Dude took a serious L on that 1

I can understand why you dont get it, Because thats not the truth Bishop Wasnt getting at game to do a record for one. For two if Bishop did wanna do a song with game Me knowing him and how he thinks he would have did it over a DR. DRE beat you think game would have said NO to that come on homie be real, ScipHO is just saying that "Chuck wont do a song wit you" to save face. Niggas know the real and you cant trust what someone Dis Loyal says anyway as it shows in the SKIT,  It been alot of things leading up to this point its not just one situation that started this its a list of Unresolved issues. Dont for get a year or so ago GAME dissed Bishop For NO REASON, game know's he is a threat and thats why GAME still aint said shit. GAME aint never waited to say anything to anyone. Why now he so Quiet???? Ummmm i wonder maybe cause he is scared
He didnt wait when he Socked Ras Kass He Didnt Wait to Diss Yukmouth He didnt Wait to diss Spider Loc (well wait yea he did for a sec) But stopped after he felt that pressure LOL so dont trust everything you read..

he tried 2 restrain from dissin spi cuz they were once cool..but spi had 2 show he was down wit fif so he dissed game...and game been on that ass ever since...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »
I think bishops response 2 x.o. Was genius! Target practice 4 him at best...and I think he hit this one on the bullseye.  2 x.o. In the words of 2pac "when grown folks talk nigga close yo mouth" and mind yo bizz

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »
Lol, I'd think Bishop knows all games lil dark gay secrets...He's been spendin time with all the niggaz that dropped em.
and killed hiss ass b4....u would think Bishop has everything he needs to put Game out on blast......
I BET YA'LL NEVER SEEN A DVD CALLED "THE LIFE HE CHOSE"
ABOUT GAME'S LIFE......Well, the nigga shot like 1000 mexicans in one scene....the shit was such a big fag lie...it never came out. go look for it. the niggaz a liar!!
He can rap damn good....sometimes. and he has left  a mark on hip hop.
but, he's a fuckin liar....ill stick to Bishop's music. @ least I know I'm not downloadin the Big Fish of albums!
ya'll remember that movie....BIG FISH. ABOUT A BUNCH OF TALL TALES!!!
GAME IS PICO'S BILL OF THE RAP GAME!!

nigga please...they say that about everyone game beef wit...and nobody gets it done...fact is bishop better pray game ignore his ass...

it gets done.. jus his fans refuse to remove his balls from their ear drums...

n fall in love wit his disses..

buddens destroyed em..but let a die bangbros member tell em it couldnt fade buddens..

yuck the funniest video shittin on em...since the dre n eazy daze...what bangbros do...said he was washed...

jus think vibe night dre gets stole on ...game n fase nem wrecked shopped on ol dude...white boy shanks em with a tomato

50 didnt help... how much backlash 50 get..n game the super blood..

50 n his niggas put n work...for dre in his backyard...

50 still gets shitted on..

soon ass game put his hand a nigga that cant even ride rides at 6flags...*ras kass*..bangbros rock...

Mr. VIP

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 04:27:27 PM »
CAN U NAME TEN BISHOP LAMONT TRACKS?
DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT?
GAME IS HARD....NO DOUBT
BUT, HE NOT JUS GONNA KILL BISHOP DUMBIES

i can name more than 10 tracks...but i really dont care 4 the overated guy anyway....

exactly. i like "feel on it", "city lights" "up & down" and a couple others but the 30 year old nerd will never blow face it hes the next knocturnal, next hitman gets used by dre and then left for dead when he doesnt need him anymore...

8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 05:36:59 PM »
CAN U NAME TEN BISHOP LAMONT TRACKS?
DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT?
GAME IS HARD....NO DOUBT
BUT, HE NOT JUS GONNA KILL BISHOP DUMBIES

i can name more than 10 tracks...but i really dont care 4 the overated guy anyway....

exactly. i like "feel on it", "city lights" "up & down" and a couple others but the 30 year old nerd will never blow face it hes the next knocturnal, next hitman gets used by dre and then left for dead when he doesnt need him anymore...

8)

i dont know about your whole statement, but "The Confessional" was overall a great mixtape.

inDAstreets Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »
thats what i'm saying game dissed Bishop then they was kinking it like it was cool then he dissed him again, it's like Bishop didnt believe Spider Loc when he told him he's a bitch boy, why you even let yourself get put in that situation? If you smashing on DJ Strong over a couple of dollas, why you not gonna smash on game for hating on your rap business with way more money involved? niggaz don't fuck with game regardless i'm just saying Bishop shouldnt even got caught up like that, that nigga got good music and thats the  big homie crash nigga, and every time i been around Bishop he a cool ass nigga, but i'm not gonna bite my tongue, this situation juust look bad, thats like young buck calling 50 on the phone and crying his heart out saying he's with the team then the next day he saying fuck G-Unit, after game was exposed shouldnt any of these rap niggaz fall into them traps..wassup Dae One i fuck with that nigga Geo Brown I'm Hittman

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »
People act like BISHOP IS THE FUCKEN VICTIM.. IMA KEEP IT REAL... All the shit bishop sayen he had love 4 dewd is blah blah blah.. Bishop knows he ain't never been 2 fond of game. This goes back to 04 when he dissed guerrlia black .. trust bishop had some few smart words 4 em. Sayen he ain't no real blood and niggaz b writing his rymes. I ain't knocken bishop but plz don't act like when 100 barz the funeral dropped and game went at em it was out the blue.. GAME WENT AT EM 4 A REASON. Bishop been talken about game. game ain't just gonna diss em.. If u are in the LA STREETS and u are know both parties U WUD AGREE.

But on another note. I HOPE BISHOP LAMONT Gets the attention he deserves. He is the best rapper on the west coast rite now. But him beefin with game is not gonna help his situation UNLESS HE PLAYS THE 50 ROLE AND JUST JA RULE this nigga game. I just don't see dre releasgin his lp .. BISHOP PUT ALL THAT WORK in and dre just did him in in my opnion

HE HAD 3 SINGELS.. UP AND DOWN, FEEL ON IT AND GROWN MAN.. They all did'nt get the boost it needed... GAME GOT LUCKY THOUGH..HE OWS HIS CAREER TO 50...

DID BISHOP LAMONT GHOST RITE SOME TRACKS FOR THE GAME 1ST LP BUT REALLY CAN'T ADMITT IT CUZ HE IS UNDER CONTRACT??????

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 09:32:49 AM »
Lol, I'd think Bishop knows all games lil dark gay secrets...He's been spendin time with all the niggaz that dropped em.
and killed hiss ass b4....u would think Bishop has everything he needs to put Game out on blast......
I BET YA'LL NEVER SEEN A DVD CALLED "THE LIFE HE CHOSE"
ABOUT GAME'S LIFE......Well, the nigga shot like 1000 mexicans in one scene....the shit was such a big fag lie...it never came out. go look for it. the niggaz a liar!!
He can rap damn good....sometimes. and he has left  a mark on hip hop.
but, he's a fuckin liar....ill stick to Bishop's music. @ least I know I'm not downloadin the Big Fish of albums!
ya'll remember that movie....BIG FISH. ABOUT A BUNCH OF TALL TALES!!!
GAME IS PICO'S BILL OF THE RAP GAME!!

nigga please...they say that about everyone game beef wit...and nobody gets it done...fact is bishop better pray game ignore his ass...

it gets done.. jus his fans refuse to remove his balls from their ear drums...

n fall in love wit his disses..

buddens destroyed em..but let a die bangbros member tell em it couldnt fade buddens..

yuck the funniest video shittin on em...since the dre n eazy daze...what bangbros do...said he was washed...

jus think vibe night dre gets stole on ...game n fase nem wrecked shopped on ol dude...white boy shanks em with a tomato

50 didnt help... how much backlash 50 get..n game the super blood..

50 n his niggas put n work...for dre in his backyard...

50 still gets shitted on..

soon ass game put his hand a nigga that cant even ride rides at 6flags...*ras kass*..bangbros rock...

idk wat all that shit u talkin about but everybody already know he bodied g-unit...budden is the only one 2 get the best of em imo...but what affect did that have...not a damn thing

and i wish u and other niggaz on here would stop all that excuse about rass kass bein short...dont pop shit if u dont want 2 face the reporcussions

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 04:17:30 AM »
WHAT UP HIT, I SEE U...... YA KNOW SOMETIMES YOU GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE TO PROVE OTHERS WRONG AND GET BURNED. HAHA BUT ITS WHAT EVER, ILL BE GLAD WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE.

SO THE WEST COAST CAN MOVE ON BECAUSE ITS COMING AROUND FOR THE WEST COAST TO BE RUNNING HIP-HOP WE ALL KNOW THIS SO WE NEED TO GET THE COAST RIGHT IN ORDER FOR IT TO HAPPEN.

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »
once game drops a diss . . . it'll be a wrap for lamont.