Author Topic: new projects coming soon to the thavaults.com  (Read 1985 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: new projects coming soon to the thavaults.com
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2008, 11:19:45 AM »
I didn't see a link to the 50 Sac snippet over at thevaults.com.  Can someone link it over here if there really is one?  Come on man, I need this bad!

log on ther now, its ther.

Ahh, where is it???  I go to the page, and all I see is news about DMX signing to GMG.  I click on multimedia and get nothing.  Is it in the message board section?  I'm not a member.  Can someone post the snippett here, or at least tell me if this is a new song or just "Who's World Is It" renamed...i gotta know!!!

MarshColin

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2008, 11:45:52 AM »
I didn't see a link to the 50 Sac snippet over at thevaults.com.  Can someone link it over here if there really is one?  Come on man, I need this bad!

log on ther now, its ther.

Ahh, where is it???  I go to the page, and all I see is news about DMX signing to GMG.  I click on multimedia and get nothing.  Is it in the message board section?  I'm not a member.  Can someone post the snippett here, or at least tell me if this is a new song or just "Who's World Is It" renamed...i gotta know!!!

I will spare you the time. It is on the message board and the song is definitely Whose World and there is nothing different about it.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »
Man, what a downer....that stinks.  Well thanks for the info DJ Coma.  I just want to go in my room and hide for a few days.  10 years of anticipation, and it turns out it's a song i've already had for years.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »
Man, what a downer....that stinks.  Well thanks for the info DJ Coma.  I just want to go in my room and hide for a few days.  10 years of anticipation, and it turns out it's a song i've already had for years.

lol

D Breezy

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2008, 03:50:50 PM »

i told u before soopa, someone might claim they have it but according to soopafly himself, there is no song called 50 sac. he had no clue what the fuk we were talkin about when the homie interviewed him...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

kuruptDPG

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2008, 06:07:07 AM »
caughtup rud said he doesnt have it