Author Topic: In Your Opinion, Who Got Next? L.A, I.E., S.D, O.C????  (Read 526 times)

LONDON!!

Re: In Your Opinion, Who Got Next? L.A, I.E., S.D, O.C????
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 03:22:56 AM »
all i know is, from the outside looking in, from a outsiders view, i might be wrong on this, but i feel theirs so much untapped talent on the west coast right now, maybe the west as a whole ain't poppin off because of the radio

you need radio supporting your shit, local artists, 24-7, putting that shit in regular rotation, brainwashing the customers wit that fresh, good quality product, on a constant basis like they do in the south, from my understanding, down there they support there local artists down there first, natural bizness, you see what i'm saying, before they play stuff from other regions, thats why there shit pops off, thats the way i see it

then major labels will look to sign artists, the majors follow the money, get that major label every region push wit marketing and promotion, plus people could go down the independent route too, that independent hustle on the side, to put that hard work in and get some of that independent bread, let the majors take notice that way too, but i feel its got to be a movement like the bay area, wit unity, in every region, like it is down south, like i.e, the la area, san diego, the bay area, north cali, the oc, central cali, all moving as one,

but i know how it is in the streets and i know a lot of street stuff comes into it aswell, which could make it hard to get this to happen, but the major key is constant radio support of local artists, thats the way i see it, you've got to have that along wit the other elements for the shit to pop off properly you know, thats the way i see it from a outsiders perspective

i only download illegally shit you can't get on the roads no more, like out of print albums or singles, or current albums to see if they are any good to buy the real copy from hmv or any other music retailer, i believe in supporting the artists, thats the way i roll, either way, i will get that physical copy of the album from the retailers if that album is any good, regardless, as soon as its available, be it an out of print lp or a current one, truss me on that
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 06:27:12 AM »
SDC
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »
Damn Jynxx, U Kouldn't put the Desert Up there Homie... Lol, Im just giving you a hard time, but get at me doggie.

j.king

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »
I think all of Cali is due!!!! Each region got their own artists doing it big in there selected areas. Me being from the 714, I gotta hold my area down, we got some talent!!!!  I see you Clinton holding down the desert, also Mash reppin my area as well! Chea!!!!!

Check my shit:

myspace.com/jking714

SO PRUP

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
it shouldnt be what area has next, the entire region should have next from Cali 2 Colorado and everything in between, if we could implicate that then nobody could stop us.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
it shouldnt be what area has next, the entire region should have next from Cali 2 Colorado and everything in between, if we could implicate that then nobody could stop us.

real shit.. but i say all the spots is crackin about the same...

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »
Damn Jynxx, U Kouldn't put the Desert Up there Homie... Lol, Im just giving you a hard time, but get at me doggie.
haha...the desert is part of the i.e. to me...760 909 951 same shit..lol...

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
yea but u know how hard that is...out here underground cats and gangsta rappers get along like nothing..collab and all.i don't know how it is on the other areas... if we can all unite and do some big shit...then its possible...but there is always the one thats gonna fuck up and pull everybody down...but that would be dope...

penenstamp

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 02:47:07 PM »
yea but u know how hard that is...out here underground cats and gangsta rappers get along like nothing..collab and all.i don't know how it is on the other areas... if we can all unite and do some big shit...then its possible...but there is always the one thats gonna fuck up and pull everybody down...but that would be dope...

The whole uniting thing is getting so old. A good artist doesn't need collaborations to make a hot record ;) A guest has to add something fresh to a record. Collaborations are so common though that we tend to overlook artists that do albums on their own.

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 05:13:39 PM »
co-sign every regions has the talent but its be better for the west to connect every region together but what lacks is the unity and networking everyone has......

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »

The whole uniting thing is getting so old. A good artist doesn't need collaborations to make a hot record ;) A guest has to add something fresh to a record. Collaborations are so common though that we tend to overlook artists that do albums on their own.

theres much more to unity than collaborations homie. thats actually the least relevant factor.
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »
 8) SAN DIEGO SOUTHERN KALI!!  8) SICKZ 1 NINE...................WEST UP
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »

theres much more to unity than collaborations homie. thats actually the least relevant factor.
when i say unity i mean...cats that actually help u promote ur shit and support you when u throw shows in the area...and u do the same thing...i mean collabs is nothing...anybody can do that...support on the other hand...cats can't do it...why because they want to be the one out...fuck the rest...and thats why cats can't have unity...