Poll

how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?

he should drop a warmup single for Detox, early next year
he should scrap Detox and fully concentrate on producing for other artists
other option:
he can't; it's too late for that

Author Topic: Poll: how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?  (Read 1729 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Poll: how can Dr.Dre make up with the fans?
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »
 I don't really feel like Dre has to do anything to square things with me.  At this point, I'm really beyond caring about whether or not "Detox" comes out or not.  But at the same time, I don't really feel like he owes me that album.  I still think there's a pretty good chance it will come out someday and if it does, I'm sure I'll buy it.  If not though, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »
I don't really feel like Dre has to do anything to square things with me.  At this point, I'm really beyond caring about whether or not "Detox" comes out or not.  But at the same time, I don't really feel like he owes me that album.  I still think there's a pretty good chance it will come out someday and if it does, I'm sure I'll buy it.  If not though, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

me neither  ;)
it's not that important to me.

i doubt anyone is taking it that serious, as it's just music at the end of the day.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »
looking back to the poll, it's funny to notice, that Dre didn't put out a Detox warm up single, but Crack a bottle was released  ;)

J2K

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2009, 04:08:35 AM »
I think Dre said it best when he said:

"If Yall Don't Like Me.. Blow Me!"

When Detox drops everyone will forget everything they have been saying..
some of the same BS they were saying when '2001' took forever to come out..

"Everybody wanna talk like they (got something to say) but nothing comes out when
they move their wrists (as in typing) just a bunch of (stupid shit)..
and Mufukaz act like they forgot about Dre............"   Period.

..Look Out for Detox... haha.

I agree with this statement...

And this statement. Im sure detox will be alot better than all this gay repetitive shit ive been hearin lately.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2009, 02:57:32 AM »
you know what, i removed my original vote & changed it to: he should scrap Detox and fully concentrate on producing for other artists.
i don't think it contradicts what i wrote in the first post of this topic, as that was a first reaction ( speaking of Detox fever, lol!).

anyway, the reason for my vote, is that there is supposed to be a minimal amount of finished songs on an album called Detox.
you can't please everyone and that's exactly why the final product is not something for me to look forward to & be excited about anymore.
i'm sure Dre will try to please as many listeners as possible; since it became clear to me that some people have a horrible taste, i predict that it will ruin the album a bit for me.
not to mention that Dre is concerned with success: he wants Detox to be huge and that's certainly not something that i'm interested in.

i guess it was more exciting to picture what you would hope Detox to be like, as discussed in the Detox discussion topic.
based on past work, i'm quite sure Dre has several unfinished songs in the vaults that probably appeal to me ;)
but you know, when Dre puts them to the side, it's time to say "fuck Dre's vision"  :laugh:

i'm still curious of the outcome though.
and i hope for the ones that still anticipate the album, that it will come out one day.
so Dre doesn't need to "make up" with me as a fan, but i wouldn't mind if Detox got scrapped & he starts to focus on producing for other artists more :)
i mean, even though Relapse heavily disappointed me, i would still like to see what an other mainly Dre produced album sounds like, as he has a different vision for other artists than for himself.
though it's fine too, if it doesn't happen ;)

Chad Vader

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2009, 04:31:45 AM »
how can he make up with his fans?
He don't need to,they're complaining no matter what.
So scrap Detox and give us a another NWA album instead.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »
how can he make up with his fans?
He don't need to,they're complaining no matter what.
So scrap Detox and give us a another NWA album instead.

on point  ;D