Author Topic: BARACK OBAMA IS OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 413 times)

G-Funk

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: BARACK OBAMA IS OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
ya that sucks. im glad he won tho i been watching this shit all day.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »
to quote the famous African American Poet James Ambrose Johnson, Jr aka Rick James "IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 09:29:22 PM »
Can this be the beginning of new freedom? more opportunites to find jobs? GO OBAMA!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Rick James

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »
to quote the famous African American Poet James Ambrose Johnson, Jr aka Rick James "IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Enjoy yourselves! Be merry!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 09:45:39 PM »
I'm just happy that lame duck prez Bush will be gone in a few short months. He is like the herpes outbreak that just would not end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Archetype

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »
Epic. Congrats to him it's a new day in America.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »
Congratulations on your victory, non-whites. Not that I think a McCain victory would have benefited my race and civilization, but an Obama victory puts you people in close scrutiny.

If black unemployment and incarceration rates don't decline during Obama's presidency, it won't prove America is still racist. It will prove that you are truly hopeless as a people. I expect the next four years to make white Americans realize, even if they don't say so out loud, why they have been living a lie.

In short, I have hope in Obama, too. I hope that his presidency will be the death of white liberal illusions about racial realities.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »
:) The right man was voted in.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »
 :raisetheroof: :nahnah: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama:
 :raisetheroof: :nahnah: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama:

I think this song is appropriate:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/21AJb46IlWU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/21AJb46IlWU</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
Congratulations on your victory, non-whites. Not that I think a McCain victory would have benefited my race and civilization, but an Obama victory puts you people in close scrutiny.

If black unemployment and incarceration rates don't decline during Obama's presidency, it won't prove America is still racist. It will prove that you are truly hopeless as a people. I expect the next four years to make white Americans realize, even if they don't say so out loud, why they have been living a lie.

In short, I have hope in Obama, too. I hope that his presidency will be the death of white liberal illusions about racial realities.

just for you, a classic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuTi9UZtPbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CuTi9UZtPbw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Chief

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 12:26:01 AM »
I'm just happy that lame duck prez Bush will be gone in a few short months. He is like the herpes outbreak that just would not end.

you should hope he doesnt completely fuck the country up in the next 2 months

i'm glad Obama made it!!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 02:30:43 AM »
LOL hes still a politician...ill judge after his first year and when the troops come home

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 02:33:57 AM »
FUCK YOU MCCAIN!!!

FUCK YOU PALIN!!!!!!

FUCK YOU BUSH!!!!!!

FUCK ALL THE OBAMA HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

ITS A GREAT TIME FOR THE USA, AND HOPEFULLY HE BRINGS ON SOME TRUE CHANGE, AND HELPS THIS FAILING ECONOMY!!!!!
yis sir!!!