Author Topic: Daz Responds To Lil Eazy ! Inmates Accusin' Lil E of snitchin speak out [Audio]  (Read 1267 times)

THEREALBWS

lmao. DAZ just exposed that faggot. that nigga dont even write his own rhymes and he aint even from compton hes from  downey.

game already exposed him 4 not writin his own rhymes

Jaydc555

Like father like son

OG Hack Wilson

NEVER NEVER WROTE HIS OWN RHYMES

AND HE'S FROM OKLAHOMO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

its funy to hear daz try to do what ti did to flip. fuck daz
hey how are you doing?

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
Daz betta watch his ass..jus got word..lil e got the compton nhc on daz and big a...daz didn't learn his lesson wit g black huh...daz is a sherm head busta who is jus a rapper ....no gangsta..

OG Hack Wilson

Daz betta watch his ass..jus got word..lil e got the compton nhc on daz and big a...daz didn't learn his lesson wit g black huh...daz is a sherm head busta who is jus a rapper ....no gangsta..

daz does crack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

daz does crack
and lots of it, apparently

Okka

daz got beat up by blaq toven...

When did this happen?

Big B

Biggzy

daz is an internet thug!!!! ungrateful lilfat fuk.. hahaha

i aint no lileazy fan or whatever but i hate he way ya'll use double-standerd shit up in here... u sayin lil eazy is whack n shit coz he dont write his own rhymes n on the other hand u callin other rappers who do the same shit as legends...
for example, dre stole tonnes of j-flexx beats n he wrote most of the classics he did.. thats why his gay is is whack...

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
Snoop don't write his shit..and I can name a list of others...daz is smoking crack wit snoop and eiht..all them niggas is low key primo smoking wanna be's....them old niggas need to watchh the fuck out....I bet you won't catch daz in compton...oh yeah...where is daz at in here..ustream gay blade...daz betta watch his mouth...before he finds his own dick in it..this shit is deeper than rap...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i seriously doubt daz wants beef wit lil eazy and his homies

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah when this happen?

daz got beat up by blaq toven...

When did this happen?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.