Author Topic: Download Young Lace: West Up Vol.1 Hosted by DJ Khaled at soprupradio.com  (Read 285 times)

midwestryder

Re: Download Young Lace: West Up Vol.1 Hosted by DJ Khaled at soprupradio.com
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »
damn you wont check dudes music just cuz he got khaled on there lol?

and ill will. i don't listen to artists that don't even respect their own music.
they respect there music. You just don't respect hip hop culture or mixtape dj's because you are foreigner who does not respect getting free music . without mixtape dj's you would not get free music at all & that is a fact. i from the old school days of hip hop & we would never get free music like today . we were not lucky enough to have mixtape dj's that hooked us up with music before some artists album drops . we would have to wait for a single or the album to get the music. so shut up with your crybaby hating  & just be happy you get frere music . why would i as artist give you one of my songs for free untagged so you don't have to buy my album?  i would not . so your are the one who does not respect the artist .also the artist is always right over the fan.. so everything you are crying about makes you look like a spolied crybaby foreigner with silver spoon who does not respect what the artists or mixtape dj's do . anyboy who agrees with this stupid fool is spoiled & crybaby .  i am sick of hearing him.  penenstamp you are totally f,n wrong !

Oh yeah, I am wrong for disliking people who purposely ruin someone else's music to get their OWN name out there? You got things twisted, boy.
no you got things twisted youngster because they do not ruin music because you should pay for untagged music anyways not for free like you want cheapscape . all free music should be mixtapped dj tagged so you have to pay for the untagged version .you also need to read what i worte again because it proves you all wrong . you are in denial that you are wrong & be spoiled . it is free music  & we did not get free music in the 80's,90's, or early 2000's . you should be just thankful for the free music you get no matter if it tagged or untagged . because you could be getting none at all for free. you are just being spoiled about.   mixtape djing is older then you & big part of hip hop & without mixtape dj's you would get no free music at all . . if you can't get what i wrote in your head then you never get it & YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:43:25 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 09:41:57 AM »
^ Seriously man a beat can never knock the same...with a dj on it...i just dont get it
your not suppose to . mixtape are for only promotion they are not for sell as an album  is. if they made mixtapes just like albums for free why would you go buy a regular album from the store?  you would not & that is bad business.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »
man, Lace seems to be doing it real big..move love and success to him..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
^ Seriously man a beat can never knock the same...with a dj on it...i just dont get it
your not suppose to . mixtape are for only promotion they are not for sell as an album  is. if they made mixtapes just like albums for free why would you go buy a regular album from the store?  you would not & that is bad business.
sounds like someone finally gets it...thanks god 8)