Author Topic: In Case You Missed It  (Read 221 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: In Case You Missed It
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:19:02 PM »
LOL@Yao guarding the inbounder. dumbest shit ever.

Amazing shot by Roy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

whats wrong with Yao gaurding the inbounder? it makes it a shitload harder to inbound a pass when your 6 foot & a 7'6'' guy is standing in front of you jumping and waving his arms... :loco:

but i agree, that shot by Roy was amazing.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:40 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

whats wrong with Yao gaurding the inbounder? it makes it a shitload harder to inbound a pass when your 6 foot & a 7'6'' guy is standing in front of you jumping and waving his arms... :loco:

in theory I agree with you ; a 7'6'' guy should make the inbound pass a lot harder but Yao made it a lot easier ... you got to stand in front of the player ... the Portland player had a very clear look on his  right side to pass the rock to Roy ... you have to have quick hands on the passing lanes and lenght , height helps of course though ...

Amazing shot anyways , sad for the Blazers that they cannot maintain the same level of play on the road but it will come with more experience

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 02:20:17 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

in theory I agree with you ; a 7'6'' guy should make the inbound pass a lot harder but Yao made it a lot easier ... you got to stand in front of the player ... the Portland player had a very clear look on his  right side to pass the rock to Roy ... you have to have quick hands on the passing lanes and lenght , height helps of course though ...

Amazing shot anyways , sad for the Blazers that they cannot maintain the same level of play on the road but it will come with more experience

its sad that they cant get there fuckin number one overall pick to play in a compete quarter. :P

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »
Ok, amazing shot by Roy, no doubt. But if he didn't make it after the dumb foul he made on Yao........... I mean c'mon... how can you foul him in that situation and let him score? If you want to spend a foul do it right. If not, let Yao take that hard shot, but damn, don't let him make a 3 point play!! Anyway he saved his day with the last shot. Amazing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »
Yao's job was to disrupt the pass. It didn't work. But, even if it did, T-Mac or Artest were supposed to already be defending Roy. Brain dead play followed by a cold blooded dagger boy B.Roy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

you're not too bright when it comes to basketball, are ya? you want someone fast guarding the inbound play, so that they can get in the passing lanes...your big man should never be the one to guard an inbounder. Look at how easily Roy gets the ball while Yao just stands their like a tall tree... the TNT analysts said the exact same thing... don't comment if you have no idea what you're saying.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 11:14:40 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

you're not too bright when it comes to basketball, are ya? you want someone fast guarding the inbound play, so that they can get in the passing lanes...your big man should never be the one to guard an inbounder. Look at how easily Roy gets the ball while Yao just stands their like a tall tree... the TNT analysts said the exact same thing... don't comment if you have no idea what you're saying.

lol NIK look at your posts & look at mine...i actually get out and play basketball. ::)

Yao makes it such a harder time to get the pass out &  the TNT analysts? cmon, man...you know just as well as i do that they go with whatever happens. if Yao blocked the inbound or even if Roy missed the shot, they woulda called the Rockets coaching outstanding & smart for putting him there.

honestly, no matter who they put there it wouldnt have mattered, cuz he hit an outstanding shot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 11:22:49 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

lol NIK look at your posts & look at mine...i actually get out and play basketball. ::)

Yao makes it such a harder time to get the pass out &  the TNT analysts? cmon, man...you know just as well as i do that they go with whatever happens. if Yao blocked the inbound or even if Roy missed the shot, they woulda called the Rockets coaching outstanding & smart for putting him there.

honestly, no matter who they put there it wouldnt have mattered, cuz he hit an outstanding shot.

you're right, i don't play basketball...and you should be a coach. LMAO

seriously, dude, forget about what happened, use your fucking common sense. you don't use a big, slow ass muthafucka to guard an inbound play, you use someone fast who can get his hands in the passing lanes and disrupt the inbounder. that's just common basketball ideology. if you knew shit about the sport you wouldn't be debating this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

seriously, dude, forget about what happened, use your fucking common sense. you don't use a big, slow ass muthafucka to guard an inbound play, you use someone fast who can get his hands in the passing lanes and disrupt the inbounder. that's just common basketball ideology. if you knew shit about the sport you wouldn't be debating this.

lol, im not even going to debate this anymore, cuz your NIK & your always right & Sasha>>Lebron & Lakers>>Eastern Allstars.

actually, i think you may even think im more knowledgeable after making those statements. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 12:12:57 AM »

Amazing shot by Roy.

lol, im not even going to debate this anymore, cuz your NIK & your always right & Sasha>>Lebron & Lakers>>Eastern Allstars.

actually, i think you may even think im more knowledgeable after making those statements. :D

yes...you really saved yourself from lookin like an idiot there. good job.