Author Topic: Michael Holmes Blog: MC Ren New Album "Unity" Album! (MC Ren/Knoc-turn'al/More)  (Read 89 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1073/77/

“I started this gangsta shit and this the motherfucking thanks I get!!!!”

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m gonna’ be checking this new MC Ren album.

Ya’, I know dude is old in terms of the rap game and some of you young cats don’t even know who he is but this guy is a legend, yeah I said it.

Ren always came with gangsta dialogues, tight rhymes and conscious raps.

In my opinion, MC Ren is not given enough credit for the success of N.W.A and Hip-Hop in general when we look back at what some would say, Hip-Hop’s glory days.

Ren along with Cube, Dre, Eazy, Yella and D.O.C. helped define and structure a sound that was brought to the masses and made famous worldwide in the late 80s and without Ren’s lyrics and rhymes the group would not have been as strong.

It was good to hear from him in that interview and def going to give him the respect and bump his new work.

Raptalk.net will also be releasing some music of its own in the form of a downloadable free record entitled “Unity” uniting artists from the west coast all the way up to Canada!

I’m looking forward to checking this one out as well with all the upcoming talent and established talent it contains! It’s sure to be a banger. The first single by Jaguar and Knoc-turn’al titled “Get back on it” is already in heavy rotation at my house and on the

I-Pod.

So stay tuned for that as singles will be leaked all the way up to the release date of January 11 2009.

With that said, I am out!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com