Author Topic: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED  (Read 1022 times)

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Re: GUN SALES HAVE INCREASED SINCE OBAMA BEING ELECTED
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »
Yeah well I've already got both of them so he's not taking mine.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 08:16:57 PM »
I fucking hate the N word. But anyways Obama is not going to ban guns. People this is not a dictatorship and even if he was to ban them it would take forever for this to take effect.

He will certainly try to ban semi-automatic versions of the AK and the AR-15, due to dumb people thinking that these are "machine guns".

didn't know ak had semi auto version

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
i hear what you say about it will take time..im sure it will but the fact of the matter is..with the start of the asault rifle to the simple hand gun.. that is one of the first of nwo to strip amerikkka of its guns.. but to my other point.. the rise of gun sales have increased and it wasnt a alot of blacks buyin them either..Skin heads and them true amerikkkans who wave the confederate flags were the ones purchasing.. Seeem like someone is thinkin thre is trouble headed..like depression..people are buyin protection..why they feel like they need protection?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 08:42:52 PM »
^Maybe some people are just so infatuated with guns that they love the idea to collectively go shopping because there is "trouble ahead", even though there is no real reason to actually think that way. They are just looking for reason to get guns, that's just how they roll.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

shine35462003

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
JOB SHUT THE FCK UP DUDE...ALL YOU SPEAK OF  IS IGNORANCE....I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MLK N MALCOM X N THE  CIVIL RIGHT FIGTHER STOOD FOR.... CAUSE IF THEY SEE WHAT  U DO THEY WOULD SAY THAT YOU SPEAK NOTHING BUT IGNORANCE  AND STUPIDITY....U MAKE BLACK PEOPLE LOOK BAD WITH THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF UR MOUTH....I BET YOU NEVER EVEN GONE THROUGH  THE SHIT THE  PEOPLE HAVE TO GO BACK THEN....SO DUDE SHUT THE HELL UP N BE GRATEFUL  OF WHAT   PEOPLE  LIKE MALCOM X N MLK N OTHER  BLACK DID BACK THEN FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UR  MIND.....

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »

What do you think they sell at gun stores in America? The REAL AK-47s (the ones that shoot full-automatic) are not legal to own except for Class III licenses (and they cost like $15K because of a law passed in 1986 saying no more machine guns could be made for civilian sale, so the price keeps going up and up and up).

The ones that the gun control people speak about are semi-automatic versions that were made specifically for civilians to own. They aren't "machine guns" because their automatic-fire capabilities have been removed.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 09:54:01 PM »

What do you think they sell at gun stores in America? The REAL AK-47s (the ones that shoot full-automatic) are not legal to own except for Class III licenses (and they cost like $15K because of a law passed in 1986 saying no more machine guns could be made for civilian sale, so the price keeps going up and up and up).

The ones that the gun control people speak about are semi-automatic versions that were made specifically for civilians to own. They aren't "machine guns" because their automatic-fire capabilities have been removed.

yep there you have it..

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
Job's crack head mother sucks white dick for crack. heheheh

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 10:13:52 AM »
Ah Obama's in debt with all those folks he took money from. Hes gonna make change alright! Hes gonna give all the state and federal jobs to the blacks! Good! Fix my roads bitches!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 10:33:22 AM »
Ah Obama's in debt with all those folks he took money from. Hes gonna make change alright! Hes gonna give all the state and federal jobs to the blacks! Good! Fix my roads bitches!

fuck you on about.... take your shit elseware u skinny white boy.........stop smoking crack in your moms basement....

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »

and ill be shoving my dick in your wife drinkin yo beer , while your gone...ahh tell yo kids to stop knocking on the bedroom door while im over there next time too....it bothers me and mommy..

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »
LOL! Fuck Obama! I am a right wing conservative! I believe in Big Biz! Fuck the lil guy! Fuck that Poor nigga blues shit. I am about my bread! Corp shit not no 9-5 401k pension ass shit! Fuck Comptonrida you will be dead in no time. The drugs/bitches/bitch ass niggas/real gangstas/Mcdonalds will get your ghetto living ass. Have fun with the bullets wounds and diabetes!

:) One Love!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
LOL! Fuck Obama! I am a right wing conservative! I believe in Big Biz! Fuck the lil guy! Fuck that Poor nigga blues shit. I am about my bread! Corp shit not no 9-5 401k pension ass shit! Fuck Comptonrida you will be dead in no time. The drugs/bitches/bitch ass niggas/real gangstas/Mcdonalds will get your ghetto living ass. Have fun with the bullets wounds and diabetes!

AHHH LOL FUCK YOU BROWN GUY..

for one i dont eat mc donalds
for two 9-5 or 401 k aint never meant shit to me any way.. thats for you slaves..
for three what about the poor wetback blues you havin...smells like some burnt free holeees muh fucka...broke ass beaner..

acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »

for two 9-5 or 401 k aint never meant shit to me any way.. thats for you slaves..

Translation:

I'm highly uneducated.  The only possible thing that I could put on my resume is some small stints that I did flipping burgers, and stocking shelves in Walmart.  I wish that I could get a decent job, and feel pretty pathetic and embarrassed about the only jobs that I could qualify for, and so I trick myself into thinking that working a 9 to 5 job and investing in retirement is for suckers.  I trick myself into thinking that by selling drugs, I'm straight ballin'.  However, since I have no education, and overall have no useful skills, I have no idea how I am going to make money when I can't sell drugs anymore.  I have no assets, only liabilities.  Hell, I don't even know what an asset is.  Is that car that I lease an asset?  Hmm, it sure is my status symbol...so I must be doing good.

People like YOU are the problem of america.  You contribute nothing to society.  You simply just suck from the system.  People that actually decide to do something with their lives have to make up for you failing in life.  Get a fucking job you worthless bum.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:27 AM »

Translation:

I'm highly uneducated.  The only possible thing that I could put on my resume is some small stints that I did flipping burgers, and stocking shelves in Walmart.  I wish that I could get a decent job, and feel pretty pathetic and embarrassed about the only jobs that I could qualify for, and so I trick myself into thinking that working a 9 to 5 job and investing in retirement is for suckers.  I trick myself into thinking that by selling drugs, I'm straight ballin'.  However, since I have no education, and overall have no useful skills, I have no idea how I am going to make money when I can't sell drugs anymore.  I have no assets, only liabilities.  Hell, I don't even know what an asset is.  Is that car that I lease an asset?  Hmm, it sure is my status symbol...so I must be doing good.

People like YOU are the problem of america.  You contribute nothing to society.  You simply just suck from the system.  People that actually decide to do something with their lives have to make up for you failing in life.  Get a fucking job you worthless bum.

Is that what you think of lil ol' me? That I flip burgers? hahahahaha I own my car. I shoulda leased it tho because I want a new car getting tired of my car. I like those new Audi's maybe an A5 they are pretty sick! What do you think?