Author Topic: HEY GAME, dont even diss Bishop, cause you will give him a 'name'  (Read 1057 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: HEY GAME, dont even diss Bishop, cause you will give him a 'name'
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »
lol ur an idiot,every west coast underground rapper knows him,70% of the industry knows him..."wack ass" he could murder game..game dont have shit to expose,and im a game fan..i just know for a fact

how did you come up with 70% of the industry? did you ask the entire industry and take a vote?

Did you and everyonw who ain't a fan of Bishop ask the entire world if they know who Bishop Lamont is to come to the conclusion that he's only known on the internet?  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »
I like the game, never really heard bishop but it is only because I am to lazy to search for his mixtapes but WHY are they beefing in the first place? I have seen a bunch of threads with a shitload of replies but to lazy to look.

To bad we still can't get the west coast to unite

true they will never unite when yu have niggas like bishop spider loc talkin shit bout niggas from they own coast

did you even listen to the Bishop interview, he clearly said Game was actin bi-polar (beyond believeable), said they were cool & then came and dissed Bish & Glasses on the radio...

like wtf? Game starts all beefs, havent you seen his track record
? hes the one who doesnt want unity (Bish said he did), why? because Game wants to be the face of the West & besides legends whose cock hes got deeeeeeep down his throat, he doesnt want to share the spotlight of owning the west.

he knows Cube, Snoop, Xzibit etc. are past prime & he could be concidered best on the west, but you got guys who could blow up like Bishop & share some spotlight, thats why the homie Game disses him. and the fact Bish does what Game wishes everynight before he goes to sleep he did, work with Dre is the icing on the cake for him to dislike the homie Bishop... :-\

hmmmm, sounds like a GOOD reason for Bishop to diss Game..

The only question is, You care to post that interview where Game clearly disses Glasses and Bishop after that Night in Texas and where he says that Bishop should stay in the shadows..Coz something tells me that the interview that Bishop claims to be heard, simply dont exist and Reason beef is on is becoz Game didnt do a track with Him, like XO said..

Care to post that interview homie??????

nope, no where to be found. ;)

even without evidence im not going to give Game the benefit of the doubt lol. hes known to just be bi-polar & start shit cuz hes a cocky mother fucker.

i mean Bishop made a mixtape called "The Confessional". you think a man who looks holy on the cover would lie? ;D

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »
hes got Dre, if people dont know him...they soon will. ;)

okay, that was just too funny. He's had Dre for how long LMAO. No hate, just thought that was a funny ass statement
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »

okay, that was just too funny. He's had Dre for how long LMAO. No hate, just thought that was a funny ass statement

yeah, but how many mainstream songs has he had? i live in NY & he has not made the radio once, not even Grow Up.

but when "his time comes" (weather soon or later) hes gunna need a mainstream single w/ a Dre beat, & that will work to his advantage.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2008, 01:43:05 AM »

yeah, but how many mainstream songs has he had? i live in NY & he has not made the radio once, not even Grow Up.

but when "his time comes" (weather soon or later) hes gunna need a mainstream single w/ a Dre beat, & that will work to his advantage.

we have a better chance of Detox dropping be4 2010 fam.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

ABN

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2008, 05:21:22 AM »
the interview obviosuly doesn´t exist. in this day and age you can´t do an interview without it surfacing eventually.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2008, 08:52:52 AM »

we have a better chance of Detox dropping be4 2010 fam.

we do. but Bishop will get his chance someday. not sure when though... :P