Author Topic: Those with Raider tickets  (Read 146 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Those with Raider tickets
« on: November 02, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »
We need to start a chant that will get the point to Al Davis that his ruining the Raiders. I love my Raiders and today was pure garbage. 77 yards, Russell doesn't have a chance in hell, and no one wants to run because the boss wants to pass. Kiffin at least had a development game plan to establish the run and have Russell grow, now Davis is forcing this kid to to more than he needs to. Davis is fucking over the Raiders, and we need to revolt and get him to step aside.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Those with Raider tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 03:30:16 AM »
Main thing I can think of is don't show up to the games until Alzheimer Davis sells the team.  When the Raiders were committing to mediocrity & losing to weak teams they should easily destroy in L.A., so cal fans just jumped on the bandwagon of those who were winning superbowls. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »
the best way to show your displeasure is to not show up.

dont buy tickets, dont buy jerseys, dont buy ANYTHING raiders. 

if you still buy tickets to the games, hes not gonna give a fuck what chant youre doing, cause hes getting paid, and could give a fuck about what the fans want.  or he just doesnt comprehend what the fans want...either way, hes getting paid.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 03:51:02 PM »
 :laugh:  Raiders are pathetic

I feel bad for the fans

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »

I feel bad for the fans

I honestly think we have some of the best fans in the league. 6 years into being shit, they still dress up, and support their team every year like the Raiders are in playoff hunt. And yet, Al Davis keeps fucking over the team, firing Kiffin was just low and now his cutting players he should have never signed. We need something to take the team over.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 04:02:51 PM »

I feel bad for the fans

I honestly think we have some of the best fans in the league. 6 years into being shit, they still dress up, and support their team every year like the Raiders are in playoff hunt. And yet, Al Davis keeps fucking over the team, firing Kiffin was just low and now his cutting players he should have never signed. We need something to take the team over.

tell mark cuban to buy em :D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:14 PM »

I feel bad for the fans

tell mark cuban to buy em :D
Might as well cause fuckin MLB is too pussy 2 let him in.  MLB IS DEAD!  They need a major shakeup in there, especially in the NL.  Cubes made a nobody in the Mavericks matter & they were a dead franchise b4 he owned them.  Its the Cubs time 2 shine, same thing with most of the other midwest teams.  They don't want him in, but they'll let in Hank Whinebrenner :'( , & owners who don't wanna win like Angelos, David Glass, & whoever owns the Madres. 
   But owning the Raiders, the Raiders are already hated enuff by the refs.  He feels that the NBA is majorly fixed[AND IT BE FIXED], the NFL has been becoming too much like the NBA with their refs, & Goodell[some call him Goddell] would even fine somebody $10,000 or more if somebody told him his belching sucked.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »
raiders may not be worse than Detroiti
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens