Author Topic: Just When Life couldnt get any worse.....  (Read 208 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Just When Life couldnt get any worse.....
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »
It does.

My brother totals my car this morning on his paper route and a very close personal friend, I call him "grandpa" (he was actually my very best friends grandfather but I hung out with them most of my life, I talked to him like he was my grandpa) and he was closer than my grandfather and a great influence in my life passed away this morning.

What else can go wrong??

Oh yeah, Great - NOW MY PHONE IS TURNING OFF FOR NO DAMN REASON! - WHY?!?!

Add to that still not having a steady job (working job to job doing freelance web gigs & Now Working Hauling)
and now my parents being a little behind on their payments (I helped them out a lot and now that I can't they are somewhat suffering, I feel bad that I can't help them out - My dad has worked hard and he doesnt need to work as hard anymore, he's 60).

Why Is Life Sucking So Bad Right Now?!?
What Did I Do to even deserve all this?!?

What A Day, WHAT A DAY!!!!!

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Just When Life couldnt get any worse.....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:22:46 AM »
Everyone's life gets hard from time to time you just gotta have the strength to persevere.  now more than ever your family needs you to be strong homie dont let all of this bring you down.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »
Keep your head up, man. Life can be a bitch at times. We all go through hard times. Just remember that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

RIP Grandpa
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 05:53:07 PM »
peace. damn sorry all that shit happening at once. but you got to keep your head up and overcome those obstacles. you can always think about it this way, there is someone out there who got it a lot more worse than you, you know. eye feel you on your pops. dont nobody what they parents still working at that age, you want them to enjoy life and relax. but none the less keep pushing and hurdling and when you overcome all the negative shit..... you can overcome anything. goodluck

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »
All i can say is keep your head up man. Life is always gonna be like this, you just gotta get threw it and keep pushing. We all go through this bs at one point or another and we didnt do shit wrong either, so it aint only happening to you. Just keep pushing!!!!!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »
That's rough man...this shit kind of shit happens to everyone but it's never easy....just try to stay positive...that's all you can do when shit like this happens. Keep your head up man

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »
Im really sorry to hear that.. remember that life gives us these ups and downs so that we can learn and grow from it all.. time heals everything, until then keep ur head up and go smoke something nice.. 8) :-\