Author Topic: Call OF Duty: World At War Beta!!!  (Read 288 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Call OF Duty: World At War Beta!!!
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »
I'll be playing it in 1 hour or so  8)...just got my beta code niggas!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Call OF Duty: World At War Beta!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
oh fo'sure me too.. my brother downloaded it to his 360 last night, ive managed to get bout 5/6 games under my belt.. glad to see the multiplayer still feels pretty much the same as COD4... seems interesting that there's no helicopter attack after a 7 kill streak instead you are given a pack of doggs.. does the trick tho, picked up a few kills from them.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »
oh fo'sure me too.. my brother downloaded it to his 360 last night, ive managed to get bout 5/6 games under my belt.. glad to see the multiplayer still feels pretty much the same as COD4... seems interesting that there's no helicopter attack after a 7 kill streak instead you are given a pack of doggs.. does the trick tho, picked up a few kills from them.

serious?!?! a pack of dogs? Wow...im pumped!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 10:45:58 AM »

yeah mate, i was pretty suprised too.. you can defend yourself against them by shooting or stabbing them but just like in the game they're pretty quick and agile so can be hard to at times.. definatley got me excited about the offical release!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

yeah mate, i was pretty suprised too.. you can defend yourself against them by shooting or stabbing them but just like in the game they're pretty quick and agile so can be hard to at times.. definatley got me excited about the offical release!
lol that sounds dope

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
Played it...gotta say it was fun...but I need hardcore   :-\...because its beta they dont have it (but they will). But whatever...just trainin on using some of the guns for now till the real thing drops in Nov11.

the Pack of Dogs is sweet  8)

"Who let the dogs out?!"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »
^they better have hardcore! Dogs sound cool, hows the graphics & weapons. i know there all like old school Tompsons & M1 Grands, the B.A.R? snipers cool? ACOG scope?

the graphics are my major concern, since it isnt made by the same company i expected them to fall off in a way? so whats good with all that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »
free to download on Xbox live in the marketplace, under game demos, as of today. ;)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »
^they better have hardcore! Dogs sound cool, hows the graphics & weapons. i know there all like old school Tompsons & M1 Grands, the B.A.R? snipers cool? ACOG scope?

the graphics are my major concern, since it isnt made by the same company i expected them to fall off in a way? so whats good with all that?

the graphics are good

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 08:29:27 AM »

the graphics are good

ehh, i played the Beta...

COD4 wrecks this game in almost every aspect. this game is good, but a whole step down from four. not very impressed. hopefully the full game is more impressive... :-\

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 09:44:13 PM »

the graphics are good

COD4 wrecks this game in almost every aspect. this game is good, but a whole step down from four. not very impressed. hopefully the full game is more impressive... :-\

Every guy who does bad in multi-player has said that lol. IM not saying you're bad...but the Game is good. ALl we've seen is 3 maps. Its basically Call Of Duty 4 with older guns like...nothing new. I dont know how it could've taken a step down when the graphics are pretty much the same.

Btw...I only play hardcore Team Death and Search and Destroy. So my playing experience could be different from yours.

Snipers = Dope.  I just rocked three HC TD's in a row of 30 plus kills  8). Anyone who plays HC TD knows that's fucked hard to do.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:46:27 PM by eS El Duque »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »

the graphics are good

Every guy who does bad in multi-player has said that lol. IM not saying you're bad...but the Game is good. ALl we've seen is 3 maps. Its basically Call Of Duty 4 with older guns like...nothing new. I dont know how it could've taken a step down when the graphics are pretty much the same.

Btw...I only play hardcore Team Death and Search and Destroy. So my playing experience could be different from yours.

Snipers = Dope.  I just rocked three HC TD's in a row of 30 plus kills  8). Anyone who plays HC TD knows that's fucked hard to do.

all i play is hardcore search and destroy, & i snipe too lol! but i headshot a guy 100 yards from me, but every fuck in that game has last FUCKIN stand on and before i can even get out the next round with that bolt action BULLSHIT, hes got off at least 6 shots (w/o a mod controller) & kills me! BULLSHIT! :rant:

other than that i do just fine. :) but i perfer the modern weapons & my Mini Uzi over this Tompson lol.

maybe when i get the real thing comes out my opinon will change...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

the graphics are good

all i play is hardcore search and destroy, & i snipe too lol! but i headshot a guy 100 yards from me, but every fuck in that game has last FUCKIN stand on and before i can even get out the next round with that bolt action BULLSHIT, hes got off at least 6 shots (w/o a mod controller) & kills me! BULLSHIT! :rant:

other than that i do just fine. :) but i perfer the modern weapons & my Mini Uzi over this Tompson lol.

maybe when i get the real thing comes out my opinon will change...

That sucks man! I hate modded controller people. I love the bOlt action though...You gotta be quick and it teaches you to aim for the head.

Btw...The STEG 44 or whatever its called is fuckin sick.