Author Topic: A note To CSN  (Read 140 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
A note To CSN
« on: March 23, 2002, 09:44:21 AM »
Until the moment that you dragged that half wild fucked up bisexual aids carrying ho in here and had the nerve to call her a femcee and want me to battle her,I had respect for you.I was not even willing to battle when I first heard that yall had a femceee I was like cool they gotta a femcee,good for them,great let them have one I am going on vacation.See unlike some folks I actually had respect for Maxi Pads and shit,and even though he fucked up at least he was a man but now you replace him with this?Fuck that,and now you want me to battle it?Okay bitch I will battle it.I ama battle you too for not having the proper decency of keeping Maxs name at least a little bit more respect a little longer.He was some o your freinds.You could not tell by the way some of you ran him out of here,I have kept my toungue because before I was worried about being put out of the Kings and off the is board but guess what scared I am no longer,a long time ago you guys shoulda heard this speech..............who the hell gave anyone of you the right to pick up a right like you are better then anyone else?Like you are perfect even on your best day you ain't better then another human being,and I do not think that your sins will ever outweigh his,when you guys have to be judged for what you did then you will know what I speak of,if there is even one of decent character let him speak otherwise let this be the last time Max's name gets brought up anywhere........................AND THAT IS WHAT i HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT 11523
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Hittman

Re: A note To CSN
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 09:46:29 AM »
I Bet Thier Shittin Themselves Right About Now... ::)

crisis4ya

• Lil Geezy
  • All u HATERS can kiss my ASS!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2002, 06:38:42 PM »
come on man u kiddin right................. u aint shit u  dont scare no one.......... bitch like i said im the most hated the most despised n thats exactly wut u doin hatin me...........lmao no doubt.......... wut u need  tissue bitch fall back

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2002, 12:01:29 PM »
bitch shut tha fuck up i will blaze yo azz then in tha wordz of royce tha 5'9 i wll say" u have been exposed to penis"

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

PoeticJustice

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2002, 12:15:11 PM »
lol@bitch uve been exposed to penises..

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOo