Author Topic: Chamillionaire Readies The Release Of Third Album  (Read 793 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionaire Readies The Release Of Third Album
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »
Can't believe people are saying that SOR is better than UV. UV was a near classic, had a cohesive sound and not 16 different producers.

OchoCinco

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »
Can't believe people are saying that SOR is better than UV. UV was a near classic, had a cohesive sound and not 16 different producers.

i agree but i know that some ppl had gripe that each track in UV sounded too similar due to the lack of different producer.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

I must be getting old, UV sounded the same to me on every track.  Each track, "Cham raps, I got more money now, I'm rich, I'm ballin" and the same fast beat hits my ears.  Hip Hop Police was the only song that really stood out to me from the rest of the pack.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »

i agree but i know that some ppl had gripe that each track in UV sounded too similar due to the lack of different producer.
when that doesn't happen, that's the biggest problem with an album now in days and ppl still dislike it..albums should have a cohesive sound..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2008, 06:58:42 PM »

when that doesn't happen, that's the biggest problem with an album now in days and ppl still dislike it..albums should have a cohesive sound..

exactly...Kane did has thang on this one though 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2008, 07:03:55 PM »
In The Trunk
Turn It Up
Ridin'
Southern Takeover
Fly As The Sky
Peepin' Me
Think I'm Crazy

thats a few of the real tight songs on The Sound Of Revenge.

the Intro was dope imo.

UV>SOR for me though. there were more consistant good tracks, less fillers (if any...).

SOR had more bangers but more fillers, UV had less like BANGIN tracks, but was on a more serious level & no fillers & its a near classic.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »

Too me it sounded like the same beat over and over again.  I've heard a couple of albums that had just one producer and it all didn't sound the same.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »

Too me it sounded like the same beat over and over again.  I've heard a couple of albums that had just one producer and it all didn't sound the same.

i think very few songs had the same sounding beat or theme...but thats just my ear.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2008, 08:38:43 PM »

i think very few songs had the same sounding beat or theme...but thats just my ear.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
got both albums and i feel both of em..!

SOR & UV is tha shit.. so Venom is the next in my collection:)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
so Venom is the next in my collection:)

thats the plan. ;)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:16 PM »
Frankly who gives a shit as long as Venom is anywhere near close to the level of SoR and UV, ima be a kid in a candy store.