Author Topic: Swagger Like Us (Official Video) - Tony Yayo  (Read 251 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Swagger Like Us (Official Video) - Tony Yayo
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »
lol @ yayo talking about stock market then saying hes "bout to trade in his bent and jewelry

ye, yayo hasnt realised it has to be under your name and not fiftys to trade it in lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
The thing I don't get is the same fans who were screaming years ago about how hot tony yayo is on the mic and were begging for his album are now dissing him..... Same shit as same fans who were in love with ja rule turned on him when 50 cent took over... just like when some fans hopped from 50 cent's bandwagon on game's bandwagon when game started g u not campaign.. pathetic I tell you

Man me personally Yayo's mixtape shit>his album. But pretty much since his last album he has been dropping some weak ass tracks.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
Yayo's album had some great production and some of the tracks were straight but as a whole the album was wack

he did have one dope mixtape though that he went hard on, I can't remember the name of it but it was a Whoo Kid one before the album dropped... I have yet to hear him drop anything better than that tape  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »
^honestly, i didnt have that much of a problem with Throughts Of A Predicate Felony. features were good, even if it was just G-Unit, Shady & Obie. that album had more good tracks on it than he gets credit for. Yayo has always been annoying, always will. but half of those songs were not all that bad, imo.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:51 PM »
So he was basically viewing us goods he cannot afford to?

Yea, whatever you said. ???

-KIDRENEGADE-