Author Topic: (X.O./Scipio Diss) Brent Houston PSA Report  (Read 1585 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (X.O./Scipio Diss) Brent Houston PSA Report
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
damn thats worse than Game tryna to go to war wit Bishop tho
lets jus say for example if Juice were to go to war wit Bishop, thats a done deal, have a nice day typa shit!!

jus my opinion!!!

Juice is rapping about Bishop on some new track (on western hospitality 12) not really diss though, so might be an older song.. "there's noone sitting in my lane, not even bishop lamont" or something like that

I just listened that again, right after that line he says something "there's no beef,but it's none (something)" and so on... so this is probably older than bishops radio interview...or juice doesn't wanna diss bishop... probably just older song...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »
aite lets say bishop dont drop on aftermath as a solo artist:
but he comes out on detox:
isnt that classic enuff?
is X.O. anywhere near that album?
shit are Game or X.O. anywhere near a classic and most wanted album?

and besides hes (bishop) has dropped heat since hes been in the game, much more than X.O.
thats all im sayin!
and tha fact that he's a better rapper than them!!

this is jus competition

give us a real diss record

whats wrong wit some competition?

if Game is the best rapper alive, on the west, then he should destroy Bishop's career, or what he has right now!

or for that matter, X.O. should!!!

Bishop has stepped up to the plate on some cats
snoop
game
X.O.

now its they job to reply back (20 million times to whatever degree he went at em)

Why would Game do Bishop the favor and put his name out there? Bishop is a nobody! He will never drop a Gold/Platinum album, so just get over it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »
if it goes in the direction of bishop vs scip and not game, game is good biz,power move have him go up with one of the lil homies yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
isnt that classic enuff?

and besides hes (bishop) has dropped heat since hes been in the game, much more than X.O.
thats all im sayin!

this is jus competition

if Game is the best rapper alive, on the west, then he should destroy Bishop's career, or what he has right now!

snoop
game
X.O.

now its they job to reply back (20 million times to whatever degree he went at em)

Why would Game do Bishop the favor and put his name out there? Bishop is a nobody! He will never drop a Gold/Platinum album, so just get over it.

Are u trying to compare Bishop being on Detox to Game having sold 7-8 million records worldwide? Lol. And if Bishop is such a great rapper, then why ain't niggaz checking for him?
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »
nah respect is given where its due.  game has sold millions but that does take away tha fact that bishop is a good rapper (better than that, but whether hes good or bad that has nothin to do wit games unit's sold)
games sold units but cats cannot or at least they want to hate on bishop for bein a "so-so rapper"
hes better than game IMO and some others would agree!
my line about bishop bein on detox was 2 do wit cats sayin what has he done?
or what will he do?
well hes workin on that album!
hes workin on his album
hes tourin
hes been workin and releasin muzik

hes not a 1 hit wonder!  thats all im sayin!

isnt that classic enuff?

thats all im sayin!

this is jus competition

snoop
game
X.O.

Are u trying to compare Bishop being on Detox to Game having sold 7-8 million records worldwide? Lol. And if Bishop is such a great rapper, then why ain't niggaz checking for him?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2008, 04:29:38 PM »
nah respect is given where its due.  game has sold millions but that does take away tha fact that bishop is a good rapper (better than that, but whether hes good or bad that has nothin to do wit games unit's sold)
games sold units but cats cannot or at least they want to hate on bishop for bein a "so-so rapper"
or what will he do?
hes workin on his album
hes tourin

isnt that classic enuff?

thats all im sayin!

this is jus competition

snoop
game
X.O.

Ofcourse he's not a 1 hit wonder, because he never even had 1 hit as far as I know? All I'm saying is, this is entertainment! Bishop might be a better rapper than Game, but Game's shit is more interesting. That's the reason why Game is successful and a millionaire while Bishop is locked inside the Aftermath studio ghostwriting for Dr. Dre

Bishop needs to stop hating on Game's riches and go switch his style up, try to appeal to the mainstream.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:31:38 PM by Kalonjii »
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »
thats waz up
good lookin out for not comin in the thread talkin like a game groupie and havin a debate which is what the damn forum is about and for!

but to your point:
im talkin about 1 hit wonder in general. he keeps his fan updated wit muzik/news/tourin etc...

or what will he do?
hes workin on his album
hes tourin

isnt that classic enuff?

thats all im sayin!

this is jus competition

snoop
game
X.O.

Ofcourse he's not a 1 hit wonder, because he never even had 1 hit as far as I know? All I'm saying is, this is entertainment! Bishop might be a better rapper than Game, but Game's shit is more interesting. That's the reason why Game is successful and a millionaire while Bishop is locked inside the Aftermath studio ghostwriting for a Dr. Dre

Bishop needs to stop hating on Game's riches and go switch his style up, try to appeal to the mainstream.
Cube

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »
Fuck XO Fucking hugs and kisses ass nigga

yunstar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
Yo I think this calls for another DJ Thong type confrontation  ... LOL .. Seriously XO / Scipio / Bitchio / Idunno / Hugz N Kisses , looks like those Americans on those terrorist kidnap videos, kinda weird because he looks like he was crying, like someone whooped his ass. He looked scared to be saying what he was saying. Another thing is this dood looks sick ... maybe bronchitis ... maybe a cold ... who knows ... Ill let you call it.

THAT GUY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2008, 02:10:10 AM »
Man...thats some funny shit!
look the bottom line is Game CAN rap....but, He isnt what he claims to be...the niggaz own brother will tell u that. Game also got ran outa his high school. so, thats some fag shit to rap about what he does when He's a fag ( dont act like u havent seen him on change of heart) or ( dont act like the nigga wasnt a stripper b4 rap) wtf all u hardcore game fans swear he's hard but, u know that fag shit. and 50 drop that nigga like a homo. Game can rap...but, at least Bishop knows what he raps about is really him...not some made up bullshit story!! half u niggaz havent even hear bishops shit...that nigga got fire...and when the album drops ya'll gonna be like damn!!!
the west coast needs new artist and game and niggaz like snoop n shit be tryin to shit on new niggaz. Bishop is the hardest this since game on the west....at least give em that. who else u have in mind....?

THAT GUY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2008, 02:12:26 AM »
And X.o. that nigga did a song wit bishop and bishop had to beg that nigga not to clown game on the track.....fast forward a year and oh snap...he's on games dick. ya'll followin some dick ridaz man. and the nigga looks like a fag the whole time on cam. that nigga cant even act gangsta....fuck that sorry nigga

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »
up...PS bishop only wants game LOL X.O. is a pond we know how to play chest

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
up...PS bishop only wants game LOL X.O. is a pond we know how to play chest
wonder if some shits brewin??? ::)

FaSho1531

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »
TAJE AND BISHOP IF YOU CAN READ THIS .... PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER DJ THONG VIDEO STARRING X.O.

LOL

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »
What beat is that?