Author Topic: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox  (Read 1279 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »
yea but il think u find the new dre detox will have to be mainstreem to pull in the sales it needs toi think he looked at the 50 sales and relized he has to really pull summin out the bag i tihnk he needs to change the name of the album.. or summin

all eyez on me had a couple of pop songs too.
so if mainstream appealing tracks in general bother you, you should just skip them  :P

besides, there's no point in being so frustrated about an album that gets changed every week.

i see your point.. and i class aeom a pop album anyway i mean jesus if your onw mother knows all aobut it its gotta be pop...... yall be seein what i mean when its out

ok Dr.Dre

i thaught you was dr dre.... i eman you gotta be close like a boyfriend or summin

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
yea but il think u find the new dre detox will have to be mainstreem to pull in the sales it needs toi think he looked at the 50 sales and relized he has to really pull summin out the bag i tihnk he needs to change the name of the album.. or summin

so if mainstream appealing tracks in general bother you, you should just skip them  :P

besides, there's no point in being so frustrated about an album that gets changed every week.

i see your point.. and i class aeom a pop album anyway i mean jesus if your onw mother knows all aobut it its gotta be pop...... yall be seein what i mean when its out

ok Dr.Dre

i thaught you was dr dre.... i eman you gotta be close like a boyfriend or summin

so the fact that you are ignorant, makes me Dre's friend?  ???  :laugh:  8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:42 PM »

ok Dr.Dre

so the fact that you are ignorant, makes me Dre's boyfriend?  ???  :laugh:  8)

yea it does?

IIDANNYII

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
you trust his ear...

his ear sucks... fuckin 50.. fuckin eminem...

Eminem is a fuckin' good rapper ("Lose Yourself"), but.. he's too commercial

"Lose Yourself" is a bad example for Eminem, that song is wack.