Author Topic: 40Glocc Says Tigga Soft 1on1 Interview Talks Crooked I Hotdollar & O.D.B.,Snoop  (Read 488 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 02:16:39 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Anbody know what going on with the rifle men??
 feature Quote:

ABN

Bishop and 40 needs to start a group, 2 So-So Rappers Begging For Attention.....

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Doesnt look like either of them are begging for attention seems that they are dealing with the situations at hand if u ask me. if u prefer listning to other music why not just do so? im sure your oppinion has noattention of the masses? so why blog negative responces?
 feature Quote:

Elano

Bishop and 40 needs to start a group, 2 So-So Rappers Begging For Attention.....

they will end up workin for Tmz.com

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
From the looks of it everyone will be trying to work somewhere music wont matter the economy is falling in the u.s. so T.M.Z.com might be good for anyone prob will pay more then hiphop  ;D
 feature Quote:

Elano

i see spider loc and 40 glocc with tmz or perez hilton in a couple of years,and bishop lamont as a driver for the g-unit when they're on tour.
damn,bishop is just behind spider loc and 40 glocc when we talk about idiots and haters:
".if it wernt for 50 you wouldnt be here..50 saved your career ,People Think game was the victim in gettin kicked out g-unit but  ..na..50 Kept It Real...50 was a good dude ,He saved his carrer.if it wernt for him he would have never came out ,But there some missing pieces that 50 aint told you about cus he keeps it G like that...But 50 knows The reason he got kicked out of g-unit but he keeps it real and thats why he aint said sh!t I know everything but its not for me to say  ,50 was the one who made game and saved his career "

GangstaBoogy

This nigga is like 30 somethin and still dissin a 19 year old? Lame!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"