Author Topic: whats does spider loc, 40 glocc, bishop, ras kass, lil eazy all have in common??  (Read 453 times)

Jimmy H.

...well bishop thinks hes gonna get famous thru contraversey...but we see how far that has gotten him...
  But people are underplaying his role and not looking at the big picture here. We will see where things end up but people act like Bishop is failing based off what they perceive the situation to be more than what it really is. It's like you compare Bishop with Game after three albums instead of Game before he dropped album #1. People were saying the same fucking shit practically. Aftermath is done as a label, his style ain't marketable, and Aftermath will drop him soon. He was supposedly joining the ranks of Rakim, Truth Hurts, and Hittman. He was only dissing to create controversy. He dropped "Westside Story" and "Higher" and they never became official singles. No videos.

It's about four years later and while record sales are even worse, it's not much of a change when it comes to the rumor mill. Everyone is convinced that they know how the industry works. New artists are always gonna do what it takes to get noticed. I see a lot of situations getting spun to where it is so foul for Bishop to talk bad at Game on the radio and it's only a publicity stunt but from where I stand, he's not the first to ever do it. If we turn that clock back wasn't Game throwing shots at the last West artist, another ex-Dre protege, to blow up before him, on the radio station? I could be wrong but he called out a couple dudes for fun without half the explanation that Bishop brought. And it's not that I'm calling Game wrong either but I'm just saying some of you shouldn't get selective about it know that the shoe is on the other foot. If we're gonna be pulling support of West Coast artists for dissing people on the radio for attention then you shouldn't be a Game fan in the first fucking place.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
...well bishop thinks hes gonna get famous thru contraversey...but we see how far that has gotten him...
  But people are underplaying his role and not looking at the big picture here. We will see where things end up but people act like Bishop is failing based off what they perceive the situation to be more than what it really is. It's like you compare Bishop with Game after three albums instead of Game before he dropped album #1. People were saying the same fucking shit practically. Aftermath is done as a label, his style ain't marketable, and Aftermath will drop him soon. He was supposedly joining the ranks of Rakim, Truth Hurts, and Hittman. He was only dissing to create controversy. He dropped "Westside Story" and "Higher" and they never became official singles. No videos.

It's about four years later and while record sales are even worse, it's not much of a change when it comes to the rumor mill. Everyone is convinced that they know how the industry works. New artists are always gonna do what it takes to get noticed. I see a lot of situations getting spun to where it is so foul for Bishop to talk bad at Game on the radio and it's only a publicity stunt but from where I stand, he's not the first to ever do it. If we turn that clock back wasn't Game throwing shots at the last West artist, another ex-Dre protege, to blow up before him, on the radio station? I could be wrong but he called out a couple dudes for fun without half the explanation that Bishop brought. And it's not that I'm calling Game wrong either but I'm just saying some of you shouldn't get selective about it know that the shoe is on the other foot. If we're gonna be pulling support of West Coast artists for dissing people on the radio for attention then you shouldn't be a Game fan in the first fucking place.

+1, very well put

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
ras kass is one of the sickest lyricists ever.....but with that being said, the youtube video he made after catching a black eye was the worst career move ever, i was rooting for him up untill that point, but all i could do was be emberassed for him after that

this is the truth. i dunno if that was ras' idea or if somebody just got into his ear and convinced him that it might be a good idea to make death threats over youtube, but that pretty much killed any chances of ras getting any respect from that beef.

Mr. VIP

and too all u canadians, euro's and out of towners that are gonna hate on this thread because you somehow think u know more about cali then a muthafucka that actually grew up and lives on the west coast all i can say is..... eat a dick.

the owner of this site and most of the staff of dubcnn is european,go to westcoastrydaz i'm sure you'll find a lot of idiots llike you

so im guessing your a euro too. loser.

8)

Jome

Bullshit thread going nowhere, locked. I advise you to make more constructive threads in the future, Mr. VIP.