Author Topic: Hot Dolla "Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Ya Niccas Actin like Bitches"  (Read 972 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Hot Dolla "Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Ya Niccas Actin like Bitches"
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
^^exactly!!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The_Offence

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »
If you're gonna address Snoop and Dre, you should come correct with it. I can respect Crooked I saying what he said about Snoop because he wasn't hating. He went in-depth on the background behind it. Throwing out a 20-second soundbyte shitting on two guys who are "legends" don't really seem right. I'm not saying the newer West Coast artists might not have a point but instead of just dissing people who are major figures, not just on the Coast, but in the industry, why not get some of these other WC mother fuckers who don't have such busy schedules? If you can't get Dre on the beats, get DJ Quik or Warren G. Go get Kurupt or Ras Kass or Yukmouth or any of these dudes. It really don't seem productive to go attacking them if there ain't a real justification for it outside of they won't fuck with me. There's plenty of established veterans on the West who could use the work, if new artists are really concerned with it, go out and scoop them up. 
they are fucking with those cats quik is producing on jay rocks album, mack 10 is on glasses album, kurupt was on glasses mixtape

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 11:44:25 AM »
^^Then i don't see the problem then
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
The West Coast All-Time Big 5: Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac

You just dissed 2 of our All Time greats. Good luck selling records on the West Coast you fuck head. Why do niggas not understand the power of loyal fan bases?

realistically Hot Dollar doesnt make music similar to either one of these guys at all so i dont even think the fan bases cross too much. Hot Dolla dont make "Westcoast Music" ... although i would agree that Snoop & Dre have a huge fanbase....  the really loyal fans of theirs arent the same ppl that listen to Hot Dolla or Jay Rock, Glasses etc anyway

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »

You just dissed 2 of our All Time greats. Good luck selling records on the West Coast you fuck head. Why do niggas not understand the power of loyal fan bases?

realistically Hot Dollar doesnt make music similar to either one of these guys at all so i dont even think the fan bases cross too much. Hot Dolla dont make "Westcoast Music" ... although i would agree that Snoop & Dre have a huge fanbase....  the really loyal fans of theirs arent the same ppl that listen to Hot Dolla or Jay Rock, Glasses etc anyway

TRUTH

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »
If you're gonna address Snoop and Dre, you should come correct with it. I can respect Crooked I saying what he said about Snoop because he wasn't hating. He went in-depth on the background behind it. Throwing out a 20-second soundbyte shitting on two guys who are "legends" don't really seem right. I'm not saying the newer West Coast artists might not have a point but instead of just dissing people who are major figures, not just on the Coast, but in the industry, why not get some of these other WC mother fuckers who don't have such busy schedules? If you can't get Dre on the beats, get DJ Quik or Warren G. Go get Kurupt or Ras Kass or Yukmouth or any of these dudes. It really don't seem productive to go attacking them if there ain't a real justification for it outside of they won't fuck with me. There's plenty of established veterans on the West who could use the work, if new artists are really concerned with it, go out and scoop them up. 

true u got to get up with the guys that are not so busy..I really believe that it's all about when u come just come correct be humble and SHOW SOME RESPECT!!! and good things will happen..Much love to Kurupt & Tash for showing me love..It's hard times on the West right now and we dealing with some strong personalities..what did the OG's expect everyone learned from them. The disrespect gotta stop..I think we are over due for another conference on the West..I wonder if Snoop would be down since he being spoke on so much lately..
Flixx

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

Everyone that listens to Hot Dollar, G. Malone & Jay Rock listens to Snoop & Dre. I'm saying that to keep this thread realistic.

Oh yeah, how do Hot Dollar's balls taste? Are they salty? Do they taste like chocolate? Or is it vanilla maybe?

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »

Everyone that listens to Hot Dollar, G. Malone & Jay Rock listens to Snoop & Dre. I'm saying that to keep this thread realistic.

Oh yeah, how do Hot Dollar's balls taste? Are they salty? Do they taste like chocolate? Or is it vanilla maybe?

I dont get my feelings hurt like Swiss TQ Stans....  Smegma....wonder how long b4 u get your new fake profile banned from Dubcnn for being a negative ass hater again? No wonder dubcnn fired u from the staff cuz u are complete idiot....get a life and quit following around and hating on every thread i post in....how do my balls taste douchebag?

~Lucien~

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »

I dont get my feelings hurt like Swiss TQ Stans....  Smegma....wonder how long b4 u get your new fake profile banned from Dubcnn for being a negative ass hater again? No wonder dubcnn fired u from the staff cuz u are complete idiot....get a life and quit following around and hating on every thread i post in....how do my balls taste douchebag?

Who's the idiot? lol

penenstamp

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »
lol, get your facts straight before you make accusations

but anyway, how can i tell how your balls taste? we have never even met. i would love to meet you and taste your balls though.

~Lucien~

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »

but anyway, how can i tell how your balls taste? we have never even met. i would love to meet you and taste your balls though.

hahaha +1

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »
Dat Nigga Hot Dolla is right them bitch ass niggaz don't give a fuck bout tha Coast I don't see how y'all don't see it only time Snoop be tryin 2 push tha west is when he got a album droppin and even at dat time he barley pushin the west now i'm not sayin dats his job but nigga don't be frontin and fakin tha funk like you really give a fuck bout tha coast bottom line is thiz Snoop is old and wack now he been washed up he fell off after his first album he can be making power moves 4 tha west but don't DRE & SNOOP are both bitch made they past they time i'm tried of seeing thses niggaz they time is over i'm on that new west shit when it comes to L.A. area Rappers

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »
bottom line is thiz Snoop is old and wack now he been washed up he fell off after his first album he can be making power moves 4 tha west but don't DRE & SNOOP are both bitch made they past they time i'm tried of seeing thses niggaz they time is over i'm on that new west shit when it comes to L.A. area Rappers

If thats your opinion on them, why do you want them to rep the west more ???, cant be tired of seeing Dre, noone ever sees him lol

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »
man people care about this "bringing the west back" shit way too much.
who cares if dre and snoop don't fuck with anyone anymore,
those dudes are old as hell and rich, of course they're not gonna be
on the turf fuckin with the youngsters. what are they gonna talk about?
their 401k's and improved golf swing?

i just don't see it, these younger dudes come out acting like the older artists
owe them something, but most of these rappers don't have ANY notable
or classic music out, fuck...some of these don't have anything official out at all!
so i can see why they won't fuck with them.

thats a given, not hate, it's real talk. BUT at the same time, all that gay
shit like, these established artists blackballing up and coming rappers over
shit is fucken whack. but in reality that don't mean shit.

these rappers too obsessed with this west shit, fuck that dog.
do you, and put out some dope shit in the process.

i don't care about having the west back in the mainstream,
i want the west to have quality music.

focus on our region, promote yourself here first.
aint nobody gave hand outs to dudes like nwa and e-40,
fucken short dog was selling tapes out his trunk in oakland.
yeah he may only be big in the south and cali, but he's still mad rich
and got a fan base.

handle that shit

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »

YEAH U SEEM LIKE THE TYPE