Author Topic: Why doesn't Lebron ever post up? (Also, he dunked from the foul line last night)  (Read 846 times)

teecee

we should be comparing LeBron to players like Wade, Melo, Chris Paul, etc...Not to Kobe.

CP3 and Lebron (the near PF)...yeah lets compare. ::)

Lebron is hands down better than Wade & Melo.

Kobe is God, Lebron is a step below, but he'll achieve one day.

I'm talking about what level he's on...he's on the level of a Wade, not the level of a Kobe.

Kobe>>>>>Lebron>>Wade.

Kobe outshines everybody, but LeBron is 2nd. Wade at his best is close to LeBron on his 35 7 & 7 nights. but Lebron at his best (like 45 10 & 12) only thing keeping LeBron out of Kobe's league is the fact the Lakers have so much depth on there roster, imo.

LeBron's stats wouldn't look nearly as nice on a team that doesn't have the ball in his hands for 99% of the offense.

Thanks Captain Obvious.  You say shit like that like it should be a revelation to us.  But dude, you can't have it both ways-----
Just like Kobe's stats wouldnt have been as nice a  couple of seasons ago when he went for 35 a game.   That is how bball works.  Once LBJ gets a team around him, his stats will go down and the Cavs will start to win.  Oh wait, somehow they have won 8 in a row, and last time I checked, the East has won 65% of the head-to head matchups against the west........ 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't stand Nik's shit anymore... I'll leave it at that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

wade on the USA team > Lebron

wade is more skilled.

GangstaBoogy

Wade is a demon out there! Yes I said demon. 27 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assist, nearly 3 steals, and nearly 2 blocks a game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

that's cuz you're too sensitive to handle people opinions if they're different than yours...bad look, Mavs fan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

we should be comparing LeBron to players like Wade, Melo, Chris Paul, etc...Not to Kobe.

CP3 and Lebron (the near PF)...yeah lets compare. ::)

Lebron is hands down better than Wade & Melo.

Kobe is God, Lebron is a step below, but he'll achieve one day.

I'm talking about what level he's on...he's on the level of a Wade, not the level of a Kobe.

Kobe>>>>>Lebron>>Wade.

Kobe outshines everybody, but LeBron is 2nd. Wade at his best is close to LeBron on his 35 7 & 7 nights. but Lebron at his best (like 45 10 & 12) only thing keeping LeBron out of Kobe's league is the fact the Lakers have so much depth on there roster, imo.

LeBron's stats wouldn't look nearly as nice on a team that doesn't have the ball in his hands for 99% of the offense.

Thanks Captain Obvious.  You say shit like that like it should be a revelation to us.  But dude, you can't have it both ways-----
Just like Kobe's stats wouldnt have been as nice a  couple of seasons ago when he went for 35 a game.   That is how bball works.  Once LBJ gets a team around him, his stats will go down and the Cavs will start to win.  Oh wait, somehow they have won 8 in a row, and last time I checked, the East has won 65% of the head-to head matchups against the west........ 

What I'm saying is that people wouldn't think LeBron was as good if he wasn't playing 1-on-1 and running the bulk of the plays all the time...no way he'd be this overrated playing in the triangle offense.

wcsoldier

Wade at his best had very complete stats ... this year he's very impressive aswell and he's way more clutch than Lebron ... he's been a lil forgotten because of injuries and his shitty team record... but Lebron-Wade is very debatable ... no way Melo should be up in the discussion , he's a very good player but not great ... I'd take Pierce over Melo anyday of the week .. when it comes to rank SG and SF :

1. Kobe
2. LBJ and Wade
4. Pierce
5. Melo

then you have a bunch of very good players as Gino, Allen , Artest; VC , ect ..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's cuz you're too sensitive to handle people opinions if they're different than yours...bad look, Mavs fan.

Not at all, I never had a problem with niggas like Antonio and them. Baby G can piss a nigga off as he tends to get belligerent. But overall I never have problems with a niggas opinion here. You're something else, though.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 01:41:38 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Not at all, I never had a problem with niggas like Antonio and them. Baby G can piss a nigga off as he tends to get belligerent. But overall I never have problems with a niggas opinion here. You're something else, though.

instead of fussing about it like a little girl, try discrediting what I say...everything I've said in this thread has been legit. don't get mad cuz players get overrated and you simple minded basketball fans feed into it.

teecee

instead of fussing about it like a little girl, try discrediting what I say...everything I've said in this thread has been legit. don't get mad cuz players get overrated and you simple minded basketball fans feed into it.

wow

teecee

So some players are overhyped, yet you saying Kobe is better than Jordan is not overhyping Kobe?  Again, abiout results, lets look at Kobe once he has LEAD his team to a title and has a few playoff MVP's.  He will never ever touch Jordan stat wise (assists, boards, steals, blocks....Jordan was too good overall) on a career basis so really, its all about palyoff results and it looks as though Kobe is on the cusp of making his mark as a leader in the playoffs.  Of course, it looked that way last year as well and we didn't exactly see a Jordan-worthy performance in the finals did we?

I admit certain players are overhyped, but noone overhypes players more than YOU (ahem....Bynum).........

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

niggas have been discrediting your absurd claims for endless pages since years... there's just no end to it. i'm fed up with this bullshit.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

In my opinion, saying Kobe is better than Jordan is NOT overhyping Kobe, cuz I truly do believe he is the more skilled individual...it's a valid claim that the coach of both players has made himself in the past. None of my claims are absurd, I watch the games and come up with my own opinions and conclusions...I don't let the media run my mind like you muuufuckaz who read box scores and watch ESPN, but couldn't play a game of organized basketball if your life depended on it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So you're dissing niggas with that last line, yet we are also the sensitive niggas who can't handle a different opinion, huh?
No, it's not a sin

teecee

In my opinion, saying Kobe is better than Jordan is NOT overhyping Kobe, cuz I truly do believe he is the more skilled individual...it's a valid claim that the coach of both players has made himself in the past. None of my claims are absurd, I watch the games and come up with my own opinions and conclusions...I don't let the media run my mind like you muuufuckaz who read box scores and watch ESPN, but couldn't play a game of organized basketball if your life depended on it.

NIK, you actually played on a team? Didn't realize that.  And what makes you so sure that the rest of us don't ball or never have.  Played college ball in Canada (not the greatest ball but we beat a few DIV 3 teams in exhibitions) and I coach now...........how about you?  I'm not saying I am great or anything, but I've BEEN involved in bball forever.