Author Topic: Chamillionaire - Creepin' (Solo) (Feat. Ludacris)  (Read 754 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Chamillionaire - Creepin' (Solo) (Feat. Ludacris)
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »
the nigga sound like a fake ass paul wall.

...what the fuck?

Now I already know you have no idea what you talk about, but really?

Cham gave Paul Wall his whole style. And for the record; he has evolved from it, and he's way "realer" than paul or even ti.
LOL. this dude fashions himself as a chameleon and he's hot ?    btw he ain't fucking wit tip homie.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
LOL @ classic material

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »
GETTIN HEAVY ROTATION IN THE WHIP.. DAMN THIS SONG IS A BANGER

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »
props  8)

still bumpin mixtape messiah 4  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 06:59:13 PM »
Luda's verse = hot
Rest of the song = not
My Future Wife:

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 09:14:42 PM »
dunno i thought cham did a good job with the lyrics.. just about 10 seconds of his 2nd verse was kinda off.. its a concept record creative as fuck :)

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »
...coming up with my chamillionaire q's now
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 10:56:35 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/2008/11/sohh_exclusive_chamillion.html

On the eve of the release of the "Mixtape Messiah 5," SOHH caught up with Chamillionaire to talk about his upcoming major label album, Venom, and why it may be his last.

Less than 3 months after dropping the "Mixtape Messiah 4" Chamillionaire will release the fifth installment of the popular series on November 23rd.  The Houston based rapper told SOHH that he's pushing out street music in hopes that his fans will reciprocate by purchasing his upcoming, Universal Records release, Venom.

"My thing is OK I'ma give y'all what y'all want," he said. "All y'all have to do is just support my records when they come out. Support my album because honestly this time around I gotta hit a home run.  If I don't, I'm very realistic with myself.  I probably won't be doing this," Chamillionaire revealed.

Though his second studio album, Ultimate Victory, was well received by critics and Chamillionaire says he made money off of it, the LP only sold 79,000 copies its first week.  "I could say that I don't care about sales but I won't be here if I don't start caring," he said.  "The way that this world works, success is the only thing that people remember. So whatever people call success, I need that."

In order to make this third full-length album a success, Cham is planning to shed his nice, humble rapper image and instead take on the persona of a rapper who was bit by a venomous spider.  "Honestly a lot of times people don't' pay attention to that guy.  The good guy gets overlooked, " he said.  "I'm coming with the venom.  I'm not playing no games."

Venom does not have a release date as of yet but Cham has already been collaborating with producers who make "commercially street music," like DJ Montae, Drumma Boy, the J.U.S.T.I.C.E.League and Mannie Fresh. He also tapped Atlanta rapper Ludacris to appear on the first single, "Creepin' (Solo)."

Chamillionaire says that Venom has an "element of danger" but that doesn't mean that he'll be reneging on his policy of not using curse words in his music.

"I will never go back on that," he said.  "When I say something I don't change it.  I don't want to make a big campaign out of it [but] I'm a man of morals.  If you don't stand for something in this world then what the heck is your purpose?"

For now, Chamillionaire thinks that his purpose is to provide his fans with catchy original music but if Venom is not a big success he won't hesitate to move on to another means of making money.

"I'm a hustler, I'ma get money but I'ma move on to something that's gonna make money," he admitted.  "Right now music does make money for me.  I still get big checks but when they stop then I can't say I'm still gon' be doing this.

"Mixtape Messiah 5" will be available on Sunday November 23rd.

damn, this best not be his last..i got a bad feelin it won't sell much though..will see..hot production lineup..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »
if the single hits, gold isnt out of the question.

the problem is he has to pick wisely... the last album largely failed cause he had one single. And I know most don't agree, but it sucked. imo the worst song on the album, and not good for radioplay at all.

Then he had all the trouble with Wont Let You Down... which would have guaranteed atleast gold. too bad

i dont think chams gonna retire though. even if this next one flops... maybe him and paul wall can finally have a reason to get back together. that oughtta get some label attention

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »
^I don't think he'll retire either, but if this record flops, I see 'em goin' the Koch route..and that's fine with me..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »
^I don't think he'll retire either, but if this record flops, I see 'em goin' the Koch route..and that's fine with me..

he would almost be forced to go the Koch route because if this album does like the last one he will probably be dropped.

OchoCinco

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
song is FIRE. 8)

ps. somebody ban classic.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
song is FIRE. 8)

ps. somebody ban classic.