Author Topic: ProblemZ Of ThE WorlD TodaY(blade n doggy colabbo)  (Read 322 times)

Doggystylin

ProblemZ Of ThE WorlD TodaY(blade n doggy colabbo)
« on: March 09, 2002, 03:58:09 PM »
Dirtydogg213: while i see spines cracked/ i think of the knowledge that our leaders lacked/ and thats why we have so many dead bodies stacked/
its 2002 and anything goes, whats next, homie who knows/ everyone is out for their own tryin to get thier hoez,clothes and make money of showz/ but i dunno so ima just let my homie blade flow..

paradox203: GOD?damn caused notin but division//fightin over god is sense less, ure defying your religon// nuclear bombs destroying mankind into oblivion//
cuz fools u dont need eyes to see, u need vision/
the stress and anziety, im gonna pop a vien//blood flowing throu me, is full of raw pain//

Dirtydogg213: look at these fags dressed up lookin all lame/
they think they are gonna get away with this shit, mass murderin people of the world, these bitches will go down in shame/and thats gonna be their moment of fame
im not done blade so hold up, dogg, everyday is the same

paradox203: and who da fuck is to blame?// this is life and ijust made the wrong move in this game...

Dirtydogg213: word, look at the pain in the world, what do you think made them fly that plane?

paradox203: rebels? hungry kids with guns?//blamin it on each other, take responsibility, we are all one// injustice, racism, killing of nuns

Dirtydogg213: shits gettin insane
paradox203: word

Dirtydogg213: yall need to observe..and learn, we been in the game for a minute now do dont even step up ya lil shits unless ya REALLy wanna get burned

paradox203: corrupted skools, i want the truth, how can i learn?//peace thats all i want, thats all i yearn//injustice trials? ....got the court adjurned....
remixed religons, KKK hate spread across the globe//blasting holes in holy priest's robes//

Dirtydogg213: yo god we need to get to the next level/ and not to be fooled by the devil/ no more and this whats with the fake kids all actin, just be real/
so many kids across the world lookin for a meal/ yo i cant just chill/
ignorant cocksuckaz are sittin at their mansions sippin n crstal and lightin up their cigars wit 100 dollar billz/

Dirtydogg213: yo yo yo check flow and watch how the homie blade go
paradox203:
cut me fools, i bleed red//the same colour Ghandi did in his death bed// wasting food in usa, while in africa kids scream to be fed// evil lurks in man, dictators are bred// lisn to bLaDe and what homie doggystylin jus said...

Dirtydogg213: word my homie we the realness/ to all my real heads i know yall will feel-this/
we gon stand strong and throw up our steel-fist/ shake da world leaders hands and snap their wrists/ ask em why they let this happen/
yeah homies, ima get the message out not by violence but by rappin/

paradox203: fuck dat, aint shit gonna happen wid gat grabbin//remincin, sitting back, thinkin bout martin gets me recapping//if the turth hurts, im willing to die for it//my brain thirsts for the truth,and so does my spirit//media talkin shit, but wheres the real news//hate against god? wuts up wid hindus, and tha jews?//

paradox203: whites, browns and blacks??//through man the devil attacks//grabbing my heart throwing me aback//
paradox203: fight the power stand up for whts real//peace treatys? a fancy name for fake ass deals//
paradox203: gotta educate the ignorent world//need to spread wisdom to every boy and girl......so stand up homies...
paradox203: stand up homies, throw up your fists//united me stand and we gonna make it through thiss//living in a fake paradise, ignorence is bliss//good turned bad, when touched by evils lips...
paradox203: *we stand
paradox203: clamin you got control, but whos in control of your mind?//the goverment? the skools? is that wuz turning us blind?//break out of  the cage and fly, be free//look through the thick hate, and breathe...breathe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: ProblemZ Of ThE WorlD TodaY(blade n doggy cola
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2002, 04:07:37 PM »
Holy crap man that was amazing. I swear y'all are speakiin' nothin' but truth. Some of the frustrations about the world y'all were talkin about was exactly how I feel.

Major props to both of you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2002, 04:28:34 PM »
Daaaammm.......Dat waz Amazing.......I never expected this outta yall........

We gotta start tha recordings homies.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2002, 04:48:47 PM »
Yo that was real.... Record that shit tonight... Put that shit in a time capsul, so people 30 years from now can understand what the mindset was of the youth in 2,002.... That was some profesional shit right there... Keep doing shit just like that.... Peace, One.

KVB

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2002, 06:51:14 PM »
Dope collabo... somehow I doubt that was a freestyle... anyway, good work.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 07:43:20 PM »
Dope collabo... somehow I doubt that was a freestyle... anyway, good work.

nah homie, it wuz a straight freestyle we were chattin and just spat,  thnx for the compliments, i personaly thought the rhymes wernt too gud LOL

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2002, 07:45:56 PM »

nah homie, it wuz a straight freestyle we were chattin and just spat,  thnx for the compliments, i personaly thought the rhymes wernt too gud LOL

-{bLaDe}

LOL word, i never thought we would get this kinda response, and i swear to god that shit was st8 freestyle, you should be able to tell cause there are mispellings and shit,but ohwell, homies know that i wouldnt lie. thanx for the compliments, peace

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2002, 08:01:36 PM »
I'll join each and everyone's opinion about that dope Keystyle.

I believe you, cuz just cuz it was dope doesnt have to mean it has been prewritten, keep it up.

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2002, 08:11:37 PM »
dope...really really good considerin it was a freestyle ..itz nice to see stuff like this ...
keep up the good work doggy and blade..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

KVB

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2002, 08:12:39 PM »
Alright I believe you... dope keystyle... one of the best I've ever seen... peace.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2002, 09:00:23 PM »
That was some of the deepest, dopest and the most realist rhymework that Ive seen. Good job guyz, keep it up.

Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2002, 07:35:43 PM »
Just 2 Words TITE SHIT!..

PEACE

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2002, 08:13:25 PM »
That was some dope shit, y'all are real talented.  Good Job