Author Topic: Ludacris In 'Talks' To Tour With T.I. And Young Jeezy+ talks about new album  (Read 155 times)

Elano

"I feel like this album is a collectors' item," Ludacris said about his November 24 release. "Not only do I feel it's classic — it's a collectors' item. It's a movement, man. Moral to the story is, this album, I'll provide you with the audio — the rest is up to the theater of your mind."

Luda is also planning a tour, and he wants to bring some guys from his Southern hometown along for the ride.

"I haven't confirmed anything yet," he explained. "It's little talks here and there. But I'll put it out there: I would love to do a tour where it's me, T.I. and [Young] Jeezy. Me, Tip and Jeezy would be outrageous. But nothing is confirmed yet."

'Cris is thinking big like some of his peers. On Monday night, it was announced that Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Keyshia Cole and Gym Class Heroes are going on the road together, so why wouldn't the Kings of Atlanta team up?

"That's great," 'Cris said of different hip-hop dignitaries teaming up for a big concert series. "I think that sh-- is phenomenal."

Luda's Theater of the Mind has no shortage of what he calls "co-stars" — co-stars, because he promises that every song is cinematic.

"It's co-star heavy for me. I've always liked working with other artists, whether it's been me on their song or me inviting people on other songs," he said. "I worked with artists on this album because I loved the competition level — it puts people on their A-game. I wanted to compete against them. It's competition at its finest. It's kinda like when you play basketball and you're friends with people on the other team — you shake hands with people afterward, but it's war."

Luda's sparring partners include both Jay-Z and Nas on "I Do It for Hip Hop" and T.I. on "Wish You Would." Common and legendary Hollywood filmmaker Spike Lee partner up on "Do the Right Thang," while others such as Rick Ross, the Game, Plies and Lil Wayne make cameos on other tracks.

penenstamp

meh... I would pay for a solo show from Luda, but not if Young Jeezy and/or T.I. would be performing with him.

Elano

i saw luda live years a ago with busta rhymes and it was a fuckin good show,full of guests like Jd,Pharrell,Puff daddy and even nate dogg (if i remember correctly)

penenstamp

i saw luda live years a ago with busta rhymes and it was a fuckin good show,full of guests like Jd,Pharrell,Puff daddy and even nate dogg (if i remember correctly)

you can't remember if Nate Dogg was there or not? :o that must've been a hell of a night then, lol

Elano

you can't remember if Nate Dogg was there or not? :o that must've been a hell of a night then, lol

let me think.........it was a ludacris+busta show @ universal city.
there were a lot of guests at some point on stage,puff daddy jermaine dupri and pharrell were in l.a. for the grammys and they have caught up busta rhymes and ludacris for something like a mega-jam,i'm pretty sure nate dogg was there because they have 'ballin outta control' with jd 

Lunatic

wow, that tour would be SICK
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
great news.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
hopefully he comes to the uk he is one of the artists i cant wait to see.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
That's nice of Luda to help those other 2 chumps out...

Lunatic

chumps that sell more records than him now :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
chumps that sell more records than him now :laugh:
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MediumL

the both as known as he is in the us. Id say Ludas more popular outside of the US though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>