Author Topic: Juventus is back!  (Read 906 times)

penenstamp

Re: Juventus is back!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 05:38:49 AM »
My only problem with Inter is that for years I used to think it said Firelli on their shirts, but then I found out it's Pirelli.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:55 AM »
Is that your response? :D. You can't even lead a simple discussion, so you start insulting other people.

Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you. And don't be surprise,if i insult you there's a reason  :sshh:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 05:54:03 AM »
Is that your response? :D. You can't even lead a simple discussion, so you start insulting other people.

Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you. And don't be surprise,if i insult you there's a reason  :sshh:

when you don't want to lead a discussion than don't post/respond, you parasite.

Elano

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 05:57:03 AM »

when you don't want to lead a discussion than don't post/respond, you parasite.
don't tell me what i have to do,you dumb fucker

penenstamp

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 07:09:24 AM »

So basically you visit a forum you think only has pieces of shit? :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 07:17:48 AM »

you must be retarded,because i've never said that

penenstamp

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 07:20:58 AM »

But everytime someone starts a discussion you cuss them out. So even though you never said it, that is what you implied by saying this:
"Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you."

Who are the people on here that you do like and would want to discuss something with?

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 07:30:02 AM »
Ac Milan is a good team. I mean they've proved those years they knows how to win. Juventus proved it throught all his long history. Inter proved nothing. That's the difference. They robbed a title from Juventus, they won another one with Juventus playing in Serie B, they won one last season when Juventus and Milan were still rebuilding (and Juventus destroyed them in Milan anyway) and with the refs helping them so much it was disgusting, and they were so uncompetitive outside Italy that they even fired their manager Roberto Mancini to get a new one. They know they still have proven nothing winning and robbing this way. That's why Mancini is gone. And now that everything is back to normality, Inter won't win the title this year and he struggled in Europe, like usual.

Inter ain't shit for real.

LMAO you are a joke. How can you talk about help from the refs ?  :D
juventus has destroyed inter last season ? the first goal was in offside (at least 1 meter), who's the thief ?  :loser:
a.c.milan wasn't in rebuilding,you are just want to descrit the last two years inter's victories  :sshh:

Shut up. People in this board are not as stupid as you, plus they show matches of Serie A all over Europe and even in South America. Everybody knows refs damaged Juventus badly last season, and they helped Inter so much it was disgusting. It's a fact. Just like it's a fact no judge has ever found A FUCKING SINGLE GAME FIXED BY JUVENTUS F.C., and you know that. No one. You team is shit. Juventus won in Milan last season, embarassing your team. And Ac Milan won the derby this season, proving you guys which one is the best team in Milan (palmares speaks alone). Like the homie said, you always chocke when you face "real" competition. It's in the history of Serie A and UEFA Champions League. You even struggled against a team from Cyprus, lol, tying the game in extra-time 3-3. Inter is in the easier group of Champions League, and still they are not sure about qualification. While Juventus destroyed Real Madrid twice, defeated Zenit and is already qualified. And Ac Milan has a perfect record in UEFA Cup, only wins. Keep winning or tying games in extra-times against Chievo, Atalanta & co., lol. That's the only type of games you'll win this year.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 07:33:38 AM »
Inter fans are like clones. That's the only thing they can say. They sent Juventus to B to finally win something, but we're back. :)

Yup as soon as there's only one serious contender Inter always fails. They blow their money through the roof and look how they do year for year in the Uefa CL. It's embarassing. But it's not a surprise when you look at some of their top players (for example Zlatan "the choker" Ibrahimovic who can score against no-name teams but is always invisible in important matches)

says the dumb fucker supporter of borussia dortmund  :D :laugh:

I say Champions League 1997 bitch. Your lunatic Moratti is inesting  money like crazy ( 48m € on Vieri :laugh:) and you still suck in international competition. Dortmund's been playing shitty for 5 years, but we still have more fans (70.000-80.000 each game), and your loser club has won 3 consecutive national titles   :nawty: has received 1 Scudetto from Juventus even if they arrived 3rd at 15 points from the top, and they won 2 consecutive Scudetti's against Palermo, Udinese and As Roma, LOL and you still can't match up with our attendancy rates.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 07:36:23 AM »

But everytime someone starts a discussion you cuss them out. So even though you never said it, that is what you implied by saying this:
"Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you."
you're wrong again

Elano

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:55 AM »
Shut up. People in this board are not as stupid as you, plus they show matches of Serie A all over Europe and even in South America. Everybody knows refs damaged Juventus badly last season, and they helped Inter so much it was disgusting. It's a fact.
A fact ?  :D Terrone di merda, show me the facts  :D

Elano

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 07:41:23 AM »
Juventus won in Milan last season, embarassing your team.
The first goal was in offside,SO the final result would have had to be 1-1. embarassing my ass!

Elano

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 07:42:53 AM »
Shut up. People in this board are not as stupid as you
I see more idiots like you in this thread,you're in good company. Terrone di merda  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »
And Ac Milan won the derby this season, proving you guys which one is the best team in Milan (palmares speaks alone)
in the last couple of years milan has not been the best team in milan........so stop being such a disgusting asshole

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:00 AM »
Facts? LMAO. You are dumber than what i thought.

P.S.
Anyway i'm serious when i say all Inter fans are like him. It must be due to the fact they didn't win shit from decades, getting humiliated all day by fans of rival teams. They were the joke of Serie A/Europe, and now they feel invincible. They used to think Ibrahimovic was an overrated player when he played in Juventus, then they acquired him from Juventus (who finished in Serie B thanks to them), and now he's like God for them. That's how they are. But even them don't believe Inter won two regular competitions, lol. In fact they fired Roberto Mancini knowing he wasn't enought against "real" Juventus and "real" Ac Milan.