Author Topic: Kanye West & Asst. Arrested In L.A. For Attacking TMZ Cameraman  (Read 542 times)

Drop A Gem On Em

Re: Kanye West & Asst. Arrested In L.A. For Attacking TMZ Cameraman
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
lOl! what that nigga say? "aint no damn police, gon somewhere" hahahaha.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »
These photographers shouldn't be classified as human beings. Their entire life is chasing down celebrities in their cars, and taking pictures of them. It's so insane, making money off someone you don't know, just because you happen to have a camera. Kill these people, run them over in your car, torture them, behead them in the streets, kill every single person with a camera you can find.

Chief

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 08:34:32 PM »
haha

but isnt it a bit early to be promoting his next album?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:16 PM »
yea its sad remember britnney spears how they were running red lights, fuckin speeding trying to catch the ambulances... taking pics of her like crazy camera all in her face, when they knew the girl wasnt in a correct mindstate. they dont give a fuck, these ppl should be beaten down n jacked

Elano

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:15 PM »
These photographers shouldn't be classified as human beings. Their entire life is chasing down celebrities in their cars, and taking pictures of them. It's so insane, making money off someone you don't know, just because you happen to have a camera. Kill these people, run them over in your car, torture them, behead them in the streets, kill every single person with a camera you can find.
::)

Matty

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 07:22:48 AM »
i'd like to do the same for a laugh if i was a celebrity. take dudes camera, TAKE THE TAPE OUT, smash the camera up, jump up and down on the tape then say sue me i couldn't care less cause i have loads of money  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 02:36:35 AM »
Wasn't these TMZ guys the ones hiding behind the bushes at Dre's sons funeral?
I couldn't care less if these paparazzis get beat up or their cameras broken, fuck them.
There should be a law to beat up paparazzis for free if they are inside your 5 meter zone.