Author Topic: lolwigger.com  (Read 577 times)

Muhfukka

Re: lolwigger.com
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 07:13:31 PM »
Some of them crackaz is dangerous, believe me. and the chinx with small dinks is flat out crzy, just stabbing muthafuckas fo no reason around where i live.
wow

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

I aint never scared, but that nigger on the right would make me cross the street.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 08:03:07 PM »

I aint never scared, but that nigger on the right would make me cross the street.
:laugh:

kemizt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 02:38:24 PM »
I blame Eminem and 50 Cent for wiggers.

trust me, there were wiggers way before them

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

eye would take that crackers money on the left. then eye would place his gun on my chest and tell him to squeeze. his bitch ass probably wouldnt then eye would take his own gun and gun butt him till he doesnt know how to be a wigger anymore. till the point when he hears a rap song..........that fool start convulsing and shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

eye would take that crackers money on the left. then eye would place his gun on my chest and tell him to squeeze. his bitch ass probably wouldnt then eye would take his own gun and gun butt him till he doesnt know how to be a wigger anymore. till the point when he hears a rap song..........that fool start convulsing and shit

lol they beverly hills bloods

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:53:46 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 11:00:42 PM »
The fact that wiggers are self-loathing white people and wish they were black doesn't piss me off about them.

What really REALLY makes me wanna slap the shit out of a wigger is that 99.999% of them are the stupidest, dumbest, lamest, most idiotic, cornball ass motherfuckers on the face of the planet, and for some god damn reason, they feel comfortable and welcome imitating black people.

The other 0.001% of wiggers ACT like wiggers because they got jungle fever and feel the only way they can fuck a black girl is by imitating a black guy........they lose points in my eyes for not being themselves, BUT.......I ain't mad at em for tryin to hit that sweet black pussy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »
The fact that wiggers are self-loathing white people and wish they were black doesn't piss me off about them.

What really REALLY makes me wanna slap the shit out of a wigger is that 99.999% of them are the stupidest, dumbest, lamest, most idiotic, cornball ass motherfuckers on the face of the planet, and for some god damn reason, they feel comfortable and welcome imitating black people.

The other 0.001% of wiggers ACT like wiggers because they got jungle fever and feel the only way they can fuck a black girl is by imitating a black guy........they lose points in my eyes for not being themselves, BUT.......I ain't mad at em for tryin to hit that sweet black pussy.
Ya know...I met bunch of white fools actually down to earth...from my experience, they been pretty nice to me..so I can't really comment on your say. But i feel yah.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 12:12:39 AM »

Ya know...I met bunch of white fools actually down to earth...from my experience, they been pretty nice to me..so I can't really comment on your say. But i feel yah.
Oh, make no mistake about it, I got nothing against white people, just the majority of wiggers. My closest friends and people I look up to have been and are white. It's wiggers I have an issue with.

Simple fact is: wiggers on the other hand can't be trusted. The second shit goes down, a wigger does not have your back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 01:17:46 AM »

Oh, make no mistake about it, I got nothing against white people, just the majority of wiggers. My closest friends and people I look up to have been and are white. It's wiggers I have an issue with.

Simple fact is: wiggers on the other hand can't be trusted. The second shit goes down, a wigger does not have your back.
yea i feel yah.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 03:48:10 AM »
I blame Eminem and 50 Cent for wiggers.

There were wiggers before 99 right?
That is correct, but they were only in small numbers. Most of the wiggers hid in their parents' basements living on fried chicken and Kool-Aid. Everything changed after 50 Cent and Eminem invaded the radio and TV. Now wiggers walk on the earth consuming everything that crosses their path!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>