Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Talking Shit Again In New Interview Disses Jay Rock & Clyde Carson  (Read 492 times)

tanktoptom

in his new interview with hiphopdx.com - this is the portion where he mentions the game incident:

With the situation with me and Jayceon [The Game] [click to read], it’s been that way for years. But I never tripped off the shit, because at the beginning, Dre had always informed me, “Don’t say nothin’,” – gag order. So shit kinda came to a boil with the situation in Houston, when dude fronted on me in the club. I said, “If there’s an issue, we can go right into the fuckin’ parking lot or whatever.” Nigga seen my face and saw what it was. But instead, you call us on stage, you call Glasses Malone [click to read]; there’s a million witnesses, and it’s all peace. You got other little girls on the stage, that need not be mentioned, that are gypsy rappers and do what they do, and he knows what it is. But it’s love on stage, right? Then, when you leave, you jump on the radio the next day and diss the fuck out of me and Glasses. That was kinda like the last straw for me. I’m not holding my tongue no more. I’m not trying to extend myself. Because in some interviews, I was trying to put shit together. I’m actually trying to get dude on Detox. I’m actually doing shit you wouldn’t expect me to do, but I see it for the greater cause of the situation. But at the same time, kick me once – shame on you; kick me twice – shame on me. I’m not gonna let it get to that point. I got kicked like two, three, four fuckin’ times just respecting Dre’s wishes. At that point, that’s what it is. I said my peace.

When you put the truth to it, motherfuckers are gonna get offended, and make it some kind of a wrestling match. This shit is comedy to me. What I’m never gonna do is lie about situations and scenarios. The truth is the worst thing you could hit people with, and that’s where I’ll leave it.

let me make some notes about this:

1. Game did NOT appear on any radio station the day afterward, however he did soon after I believe it was power 106 and im doing by damn hardest to find the interview, talking about new west coast rappers, G Malone was not mentioned, so i dont see why bishop lamont feels the need to bring him into this bullshit. However Game talked admirably about bishop saying there would be some song down the line and that there mothers knew each other from some organization or some group - and with the size of games mom we can rule out that it wasnt GYM  ;D

2. "when dude fronted on me in the club. I said, “If there’s an issue, we can go right into the fuckin’ parking lot or whatever.” - nobody "fronted" on anyone, and bishop never said that shit too him, thats somthing he said in the last interview where he was dissing him,

3. "You got other little girls on the stage, that need not be mentioned, that are gypsy rappers and do what they do," these rappers were Jay Rock, Scipio & Clyde Carson.

MediumL

hop off games dick
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

tanktoptom

hop off games dick

i know right! rappers should just keep other rappers names out there mouths and get on with there own shit

Jimmy H.

Sounds like more assumption than fact. Neither "Jay Rock" or "Clyde Carson" is mentioned by name.

tanktoptom

Sounds like more assumption than fact. Neither "Jay Rock" or "Clyde Carson" is mentioned by name.

if you can tell me of any other rappers that were up there then please do, but the only rappers pictured and mentioned by bishop jay rock, g malone, clyde carson and scipio, they were the rappers up there with game

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network