Author Topic: WHO WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ON DETOX  (Read 489 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ON DETOX
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
c'mon, be realistic...

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 09:26:20 AM »
I'd like to hear Dub C, Ice Cube and Young Maylay on a track with Dre  8)

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »
who gives a shit if dubbcnn fourm members aint got no love for mr capone e you lames dont buy records any way  8) mr capone e is more of a west coast artist than alot of corny no buzz acts u in love with  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »
Soopafly will probably be on Detox.  Dre has mad respect for him, as he put Soopafly on "The Wash" soundtrack.  He was one of the few non-aftermath artists to get a solo song on the soundtrack, so you know Dre must respect him.  Dre watched him in the studio playing keys and producing when they were both with Death Row and he was impressed.  

The best thing would be if the two did a collaboration song on Detox about beating up women and slapping hoes around.  Fly takes the first verse, Krayzie Bone or Nate Dogg does the chorus, Soopafly takes the second verse.  Then for the third verse, the beat stops and Dre's like "Nah Nah Fly, I aint with that slapping bitches thing man" then Fly goes "what do you mean Dre, you beat the shit out of Dee Barnes, I learned from the best".  Then Dre goes "oh yeah, fuck it then" and the beat kicks in and Dre does an absoultely vicious verse about slapping hoes that get in his way and talk back to him.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »
who gives a shit if dubbcnn fourm members aint got no love for mr capone e you lames dont buy records any way  8) mr capone e is more of a west coast artist than alot of corny no buzz acts u in love with  8)

remove his hairy arab cock from your throat.

8)

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »

remove his hairy arab cock from your throat.

remove supaflys african pubic hairs from in between your 2 front teeth cock sucka  8)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »
dont get me wrong i got the first 2 lil flip & capone-e cd's and mind u! they preeeetty good...But He Ain't On Dr Dre's level!
You Really Need To Get Of His Jock!! Capone Is Aiight But Not What U Make Him Out To Be! Mr Criminal Is better Than Capone-e! Dummy Up!!

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 12:03:38 PM »
dres level  ??? dre aint got a level no more hes left the west coast down lost faith in us he got more faith in 50 ( ny ) eminem ( detroit ) just look how he treat bishop worst than a stepchild he basically saying fuck snoop & game by his actions - fools act like if dre is there west coast savior - fuck dre he need to put omar cruz or jay rock on detox or g malone ... so now when someone is into something else than the regular b.s. bitches on here hate fools like capone e criminal & others are trying to keep the west coast up but you lames act like they dont count cause the rep the latino community  8)