Author Topic: Malt Liquor  (Read 337 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Malt Liquor
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »
I'm just wondering how many people here like those good old 40 oz. I am a huge fan of St Ides High Gravity 40's.
unless you broke ass fuck and just need to get faded there is no need to drink that garbage
I got money, and I still love 40's (OE that is). Shit, I'll drink anything, though.  A 40 buzz>>beer.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 07:21:46 PM »

+

:cheers:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:33 PM »

+

I love tanqueray but I never had it with grape juice, I gotta try it sometime.

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

+

yah, Cranberry is good too...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

+

How is the hangover the next morning ?  Because I just stick with gin & tonic and if I drink too much the hangover isn't too bad if any at all.

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

+

How is the hangover the next morning ?  Because I just stick with gin & tonic and if I drink too much the hangover isn't too bad if any at all.

it really aint that bad at all.

herpes

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »

+

it really aint that bad at all.

I gotta try this the next time I go out.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

+

The only hangover your sister has is 2 balls hanging over her forehead in the morning.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

+

The only hangover your sister has is 2 balls hanging over her forehead in the morning.

We're in a recession man... shes not doing b/c she wants to we just need the money.  Am I'm a good brother I'm only takin 90% of the profit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »
I havnt drank that shit in a long time, i had it a buncha times during the summer though, its ight, but dont prefer it!!!

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »
Yeah well I'm not broke as fuck but sometimes I enjoy a 40 of St Ides or OE and thats because I wanna get fucked up. Just because you don't drink it doesn't mean there is a problem with other people who do. It's a little bit of a generalization don;t you think. As far as beer goes I prefer shit like Killian's Irish Red and for cheaper stuff it is all about Miller and none of that bud light bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 04:13:00 AM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »
Yeah well I'm not broke as fuck but sometimes I enjoy a 40 of St Ides or OE and thats because I wanna get fucked up. Just because you don't drink it doesn't mean there is a problem with other people who do. It's a little bit of a generalization don;t you think. As far as beer goes I prefer shit like Killian's Irish Red and for cheaper stuff it is all about Miller and none of that bud light bullshit.
word,drink what you like. i used to like that shit back in the day but now its tastes like gasoline or something.