Author Topic: DJ-Age Unites The West On "West Coast Connectz" Volume 3 (Free DL)  (Read 1089 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: DJ-Age Unites The West On "West Coast Connectz" Volume 3 (Free DL)
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »
i gotta say yall harsh on the homie Nik Bean i c i hope yall aint sleepin on this though i mean DJ's do what we do for the fans really at the end a the day and we all got our own styles IMO!

It's not harsh enough as long as he keeps fucking up music for the fans.

Im curious if you listened to this mixtape i dropped and what you think of the tags i added for argument sake cause like i said man every DJ does diff shit etc and i respect that but i personally aint diggin screamin etc i blame Kay Slay & Clue for starting that shit in a major way & agree Rectangle was the shit back in the day...in saying that though u need a understand it is part of the mixtape shit these days and its so ppl dont jack ur shit and sell it as their own.........i mean DJ's put alot a work and time into mixtapes, i know i do cause i try to mix, scratch etc etc how shit should be period!

penenstamp

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 01:45:55 PM »
Im curious if you listened to this mixtape i dropped and what you think of the tags

I didn't listen to this one, but I don't recall that you went over the top with your mixtapes I did listen to. I'll give it a listen though and give you feedback on it.

DABLOCK

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »
GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO DJ AGE FOR LETTING US GET ON IT

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 04:37:17 PM »
Im curious if you listened to this mixtape i dropped and what you think of the tags

I didn't listen to this one, but I don't recall that you went over the top with your mixtapes I did listen to. I'll give it a listen though and give you feedback on it.
I aint really change too much if you heard my last mixtapes man but grab this regardless the shit is HEAT!!!!!!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 04:37:48 PM »
GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO DJ AGE FOR LETTING US GET ON IT
you already know the bizz my dude anything you need jus hit me up bro!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »
yeah good looks on the "realest muh fucca"...just finished listening to it all.. nice mixtape...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 04:43:23 PM »
I think all mixtapes should be downloadable for free..good looks on that...I guess when you hungry and aint eating.. you need every dollar...thanks again loco for the FREEEEEEE!!! download

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
DJ AGE getting it in Good Lookin keep doing ya thing....

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
yeah good looks on the "realest muh fucca"...just finished listening to it all.. nice mixtape...
Thats the biz my dude...its def on now though Mako jus hit me bout that biz!!!!!!!!!!! shiiit mu'fukaz aint ready man!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »
I think all mixtapes should be downloadable for free..good looks on that...I guess when you hungry and aint eating.. you need every dollar...thanks again loco for the FREEEEEEE!!! download
shiiiit aint nuthin man thats how i do............

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »
DJ AGE getting it in Good Lookin keep doing ya thing....
This the shit im talkin bout ppl the WEST COAST talent keeps pourin through this mixtape man thats how connected everybody got down on this shit for the unity side for a coast.....man Dae u already know the biz my dude keep bumpin out them heaters man i hear u dogg the shit knockin fo real...............1

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 04:14:54 AM »

For those ready new DJ Age & Mako Capone 'West Makova' Mixtape coming soon! stay tuned yall it dont stop!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »
Any one wanna drop sum feedback on any artists/tracks/production on this....any thoughts on Black Nic's track produced by Warren G?? according to Nic G-Dubb is goin to produce alot of his debut LP coming soon!

BIG FASES

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 04:32:20 PM »
Any one wanna drop sum feedback on any artists/tracks/production on this....any thoughts on Black Nic's track produced by Warren G?? according to Nic G-Dubb is goin to produce alot of his debut LP coming soon!

ok, i downloaded this tape, the tags didn't annoy me at all.  I liked it, now, so far i've only heard disc 1 and 2, been fucking with those, haven't even put in 3 yet.
Now, lets see, I don't know who did the production, but that Bad Lucc tracks is hard, the Mako Capone  is hard, Big WY track is hard, Crooked I is hard, Jay rock was hard, there was another banger from some dude I never heard of, can't remember which one it was though, it goes "You can't knock the hustle & can't knock the struggle, my niggahs gotta bubble, you fuck with us you in trouble" and it got a chick on the sample saying something, that shit was hard! Thats probably my fav on disc 1, on disc 2 i like that crooked I, I think the other one was a problem track, I like that dude xl too.
I let you know more later

Okka

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
Somebody hook up these tracks

29) Bad Azz West Coast Connected
30) Roscoe Feat. Bad Azz - Till I Die