Author Topic: DPG would be way better now if Soopafly would have replaced Kurupt....  (Read 870 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: DPG would be way better now if Soopafly would have replaced Kurupt....
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »

Forget this, DPG was hurting without Kuruption.

So true.

get off soopafly's dick . without kurupt in Dogg pound then it is not tha dogg pound . you can't replace kurupt ever!s crew a new dogg pound because nothing is better then the original & never will be.withoutthe origianl dogg pund aka daz & kurupt there would be no snoopafly ever.

Fo Sho!

SORRY HOMEBOY THIS TIME I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU, KURUPT EVEN ON HIS WORST DAY IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN SOOPAFLY AND I DO LIKE SOOPA.....LET SOOPAFLY STICK TO PRODUCING CAUSE HE'S A BETTER PRODUCER THAN RAPPER...WE ALL KNOW THAT SOOPA ALWAYZ WANTED TO HAVE KURUPT'S PLACE IN THA POUND BUT THERE'S NO DPG WITHOUT KURUPT WE ALL KNOW THAT. SO HOMEBOY STOP WISHING AND DREAMING CAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN....THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYZ WILL BE.. ;) 

Yep!

kurupt has a og style that can't be fucked with..soopa's too mediocre & boring. he makes nice beats though.

Thats Right Homie!  8)

lol @ this thread

Me too  ;D

You're entitled to your opinion but fuck, DPG ain't shit without Kurupt

Shit, the Homie 360 knows whats up!

This Mutha FuckkaZ Trippin...

U Know it!  8)

Naw, it aint Dogg Pound wit out Kurupt.

Real Talk Nigga!  8)

I actually think Dillinger & Gotti 2 is a very quality release.

I agree.  8)

soopa is dope but he cant see kurupt lyrically.IMO

Speak on it Homie!  ;D

Case Closed Niggaz! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
jesus fucking christ, i cant understand how much someone can dickride an artist that much, it was kinda funny for a couple of weeks but now.... its kinda scary lol.i bet this dude got soopafly toothpaste etc. hahaha
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

The_Offence

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »
damn this nigga stays cuddling soopafly's nut sack

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 05:56:25 PM »
he makes the odd good beat and plays some nice keys from time to time but his work ethic is shit, he just polishes snopps shoes and runs erands.....he's an erand boy...thats all he'll ever be...

i agree.
when soopafly had the opportunity before to make a dogg pound album with daz, he left it on the backburner, coz he was sayin he wanted to release his frikkin solo album first on doggystyle records with major distribution, lol. he's a fool. he shouldve just worked on that dogg pound album with daz which was going to be released on daz's dpg recordz. get that album out to get some more buzz and hype for himself when his solo album drops (even tho it never would).
the point is that soopalfy made the wrong choices by putting off doing anything until his major record deal solo album comes out, which was never going to happen. he's stupid, and what did he do?..... he ended up releasing his 2nd solo on daz's dpg records, and do a group album that snoop put together with some wack young rappers, lol.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 05:59:47 PM by LAzoo »