Author Topic: the shield: season 7  (Read 267 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: the shield: season 7
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 02:08:15 AM »
wow.

thats all i can say.  wow.

************SPOILERS************

i never woulda thought that shane would off his kid, wife, and finally himself, but what else could he really do?  if they were cought, they both woulda spent a long long time in prison.  this was fucking sad.  when they showed the wife and kid laying there.  i got a lil choked up, even tho i hated mara's character, it was still a sad sight to see. 

and the way vics life turned out.  you gotta wonder, was it worth it?   were all those arrests, all that money, all that 'power', was it all worth it in the end?  he ended up without his wife, and worse of all, not being able to see his three kids.  being forced to work for three years at a desk, knowing if he fucks up, hes going away for life.

going away for life..what ronnie is gonna be doing.  that shit was cold man.  i really thought vic would have warned him or SOMETHING.  but no, vic looked out for himself...and he thought he was looking out for his family.  you could tell ronnie was fucking hurt when they went in to arrest him.  but he should have known better than to trust vic. 

thats all i gotta say, for now.  i still gotta let some of the shit i just saw process. 

************END************

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 02:27:44 AM »
^ vic tried to tell him a couple of times but kept getting interrupted

i thought shane was gonna do some dumb shit like that. those 3 years of vic's life would be fucked up.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 02:51:47 AM »

i thought shane was gonna do some dumb shit like that. those 3 years of vic's life would be fucked up.

idk man, vic coulda told him...it was his best friends life in the balance.  im pretty sure he could of found time to tip him off.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 03:18:27 PM »

idk man, vic coulda told him...it was his best friends life in the balance.  im pretty sure he could of found time to tip him off.

yeah no doubt, he could've tried harder, but he attempted to tell him a few times

ronnie got it the worst i think, but it was funny when;

dutch: ronnie gardocki, you're under arrest
ronnie: what for?
dutch: the last 3 years!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:57 PM »

yeah no doubt, he could've tried harder, but he attempted to tell him a few times

ronnie got it the worst i think, but it was funny when;

dutch: ronnie gardocki, you're under arrest
ronnie: what for?
dutch: the last 3 years!

:D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
crazy to think that was the last episode....oh well time for some NIP TUCK!  haha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?